Looking for a FASS 150!

Bing3r

Just like title says, looking for a FASS 150gpm pump. Don't necessarily want to pay the pretty little penny if I can find a used one that someone no longer needs for cheaper! No AD offers please.

I have a used ad150, no filters, various fittings, bran new in box mounting kit and harness i'll sell.
The pump base broke a spring and i tore it apart to replace it and never messed with it again. You can get all of the pdf files for install of their site.
I was going to put it on my 08' but am going to use a fass platinum.
PM me if you're interested

Sent from my fphone

I have a fass 150 HD off a 02 in good shape. let me know

I have a fass 150 HD off a 02 in good shape. let me know

What're you looking to get for your lift pump? How long been used and when was filter changed last?

And to the guy that offered the AD, please read the full thread. I clearly stated I am not interested at all in an AD.

Relax bud, it is directly comparable and it would have saved you some coin.
No biggie

Sent from my fphone

I understand your logic and I didn't mean to come across as an asshole, but I think I've spent too long haggling on other forums and CL getting offered items I clearly stated I did not want.

In your defense if you were to have it for sale for maybe.. Eh let's say $50 I might be tempted but without a price I unfortunately am going to be completely turned away.

$350 It's a year and a half old. I only ran it last pulling season for about 15 hooks. I took it off this spring and changed to a gear drive lift pump.

bsmith59, I can't pm you currently but if you still have it in a few weeks I will more than likely take it off your hands. I will pm you at that time. A buddy of mine said he found one for right at $100 so was looking for some sort of steal around that rate but I'm going to be realistic and realize I probably won't be as lucky as he.

Nobody else have any to offer up? A buddy of mine might be looking for one for his LMM as well.