Looking for a few d-maxs to sponsor

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Like the title says, I am looking to sponsor a few duramax trucks. I would like to work with a puller and a drag truck as well. I will be adding more products in the future, but would like to start with some springs and possibly go from there.

Those interested, p.m. me with D-max sponsor in the title and I will get back to you. Please include a list of mods currently on the truck.

Thanks,

Zach Hamilton

wanna sponsor some cummins trucks? :D i have two of your cams, one in my puller im building and one in my daily driver

We are already established in the dodge world so not too many sponsorships will be given to dodges. I appreciate your businees though. Are you enjoying our cams?

We are making a push into the D-max world and would like to sponsor a few trucks with our springs at first, and then with pushrods and cams later. Really just looking to get our parts into trucks that will give them a major workout.

Zach

We are already established in the dodge world so not too many sponsorships will be given to dodges. I appreciate your businees though. Are you enjoying our cams?

Zach

yeah i am, my DD realy benefited from the one im running in it, as for my puller i dont know yet, its still on the engine stand waiting for more stuff to arrive and to have the chassis prepped and painted. but so far i am really liking them

Great, Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

We have some great submissions already. Keep them coming.

Zach

We are now sponsoring the MBRP truck with springs and rods. I am now loking to get some serious pullers on board. Please send a resume.

Zach

Thank you for all of the responses. We picked a couple of truck to sponsor. One problem that we are having is that most of the trucks we sponsored added a lot of parts at once so it is hard to isolate what gain the springs had. If you are willing to dyno before and after with no other changes, hit me up and I will send you a free set. Must be able to do the swap in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Zach

id be down for a sponsor.. Yall have seen my truck before in buda.. The Big duramax with the stack.. ill be getting my motor back from socal soon too..

id be willing to be a sled puller too if you already have yalls track truck set up..

I already have the springs tested with some amazing results. I will post them when I get into the country. Major power increases above 4k at full boost. THanks again for all of the submissions.

Zach

I already have the springs tested with some amazing results. I will post them when I get into the country. Major power increases above 4k at full boost. THanks again for all of the submissions.

Zach

It is astounding how much he picked up JUST from swapping springs!! Hardly believable if I hadn't seen the dyno sheets to back it up!

Is he getting one of your cams too?!?!

later

twin turbo truck in NC is the one I know about. no worries Rodney, they aren't pullers in KY. :p

How much power gain was there? Were the stocks one on for the first run, or a different aftermarket spring?

twin turbo truck in NC is the one I know about. no worries Rodney, they aren't pullers in KY. :p

That's good to know. I don't need anybody else competing with me for 7th place.:bang
head-slap.gif

How much power gain was there? Were the stocks one on for the first run, or a different aftermarket spring?

Over 75hp. The biggest gains were in the high rpms. Truck was falling off power at 3800 with stock springs. After the Hamilton springs were install the truck carried 900+HP to 4500 rpms.