Looking for a few d-maxs to sponsor

Zach, I called a while back to tell you how much of a difference those springs you sent me made! You were busy though. I was running stock springs and the truck would turn 3800 rpm and I thought that was all it had. Wrong! Just changing the springs out with the Hamilton springs carried my rpm up 4300 at full boost! I wouldn't have thought it would change that much but it did, I tell you from first hand. I didn't even change my EFI tune, literally ONLY springs! Now I'm spinning that thing up and these dodge guys that pull with the Texas circuit are NOT happy! Thanks again Zach! Here is a video I had a friend take from my Iphone, its not great but shows the power good enough. 347 feet! My favorite part is watching the flag guy standing at the 300 ft mark have to run backwards after I flew passed the full pull line! :rockwoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTIC7keMINI

Thanks alot Alex. That is where we are seeing the most gains is at the higher rpms and boost. Cutting out reversion caused by excessive drive pressure and valve float is making a big difference. I will let you know when we have our cams ready to ship for the d-max customers.

After almost 10 years of messing with only cummins, the d-max and the powerstrokes are a nice little change.

Zach