looking for a hook

gainer16

Going out to maryland the 2nd of april to a test n tune and was looking for an actual pull to go to while i was over there. somewhere relatively close around there for either friday the 1st of april or saturday the 2nd. please post up if there is any. id really like to see what i can find to make the trip even more worth it

Your one dedicated son of a ***** to drive to Maryland for a test and tune. Good luck Matt.

I dont know of anything around here other then test and tune

My guess is the one they hold at the Washington County Ag Center in between Hagerstown and Sharpsburg on the Sharpsburg Pike. It is a very nice place and draws a decent amount for a test n tune. Nice thing is you can hook pretty much as much as you want.

My guess is the one they hold at the Washington County Ag Center in between Hagerstown and Sharpsburg on the Sharpsburg Pike. It is a very nice place and draws a decent amount for a test n tune. Nice thing is you can hook pretty much as much as you want.

yea thats were he is coming to. Talked to Mr Armstrong the other night about it.

No neither will any of our 3 either. Sucks i wanted atleast 1 done and we dont have any

:pop:Oh yea glad to hear it. What are you running this year?

Last edited:
Going out to maryland the 2nd of april to a test n tune and was looking for an actual pull to go to while i was over there. somewhere relatively close around there for either friday the 1st of april or saturday the 2nd. please post up if there is any. id really like to see what i can find to make the trip even more worth it

Not what I was expecting to see when I opened this thread....hahahaha lmao

sweet!!! who's going out there with you Gainer?

What time does the test pull start- I wont have the truck ready, but would love to see some pulls! THANKS Steven