Looking for a Spool Aid

mstreak1

Cummins Nut
I'm new to this forum and I was hoping someone could tell me where I can get a spool aid for my 02. Any help would be very much appreciated. I know that Jakethesnake is on this forum and I think he makes them.

try make only ONE post to ask one or more questions.
CompD Mobile Device

Get a Performance CAM and it will spool that turbo sooner. Don't waist your money on a spool-aid.

I'm putting in a Hamilton 181 when I have the head off. I just figured a spool aid would help and it would be a good time to put one on. Do you have some input on them?

Ok, That's exactly what I'm looking for only for my 02 24 valve. I read the entire thread but it doesn't say if anyone is selling them or what, does anyone know?

Ok, That's exactly what I'm looking for only for my 02 24 valve. I read the entire thread but it doesn't say if anyone is selling them or what, does anyone know?

Dont think anyone made one for the 24v due to the vp44 blocking access to the front plug on the plenum.

tapatalking from droidx

I've been trying to get in touch with Jakethesnake, he's on the CF forum and on here. I know he made some for the number 6 hole and when I talked to him a long time ago he was working on one to get the number 1 hole too.

The #6 hole is the biggest gain anyway, its the farthest from the intake horn.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

motor build w pics - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I seen one for sale in the classifieds the other day but it was for a 3rd gen. Shouldn't be too hard to make though.

Im currently in the process of making one for mine but I had the head tapped to 1 1/2 pipe thread when it was at the machine shop. I am using 1 1/2 braided line instead of pressing pipe into the ports like others do. Theres a couple options out there for you. Good luck

motor build w pics - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I seen one for sale in the classifieds the other day but it was for a 3rd gen. Shouldn't be too hard to make though.

Im currently in the process of making one for mine but I had the head tapped to 1 1/2 pipe thread when it was at the machine shop. I am using 1 1/2 braided line instead of pressing pipe into the ports like others do. Theres a couple options out there for you. Good luck

I like that idea of tapping the holes and using a braided hose, much easier to service if needed. Have any pics?

No, sorry no pics but, its just a threaded hole. The motor build link has pics, kind of hard to see on a motor in the truck.

Mstreak, haven't made any progress with the spool aid stuff for vp's. Been out of state working for the past 5 months and when I do come home the puller gets most of my attention. Layoff is right around the corner now so hopefully i'll have some time to work on that project pretty soon.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info guys. When you have something for the vp trucks I'm ready to buy the first one!

Back