looking for a VP

dahlsheep01

Cummins or going
I am thinking about getting a monster pump but has anyone heard of a dragonfire extreme. Who makes it and how does it compare to other VP 44's:charger:

Its built by Industrial Injection and flows 140% more than stock.

Luke

There is a thread somewhere on here about it with no response on how it works. Nobody has the money for, nobody is going to be the first to try, or nobody is saying they use it!

The Dragon fire is a new product. like stated, nobody had tried it yet...or they are not saying anything. One person has bought one and will report back soon. You can waite for that. I have a Monsterpump and Love it, But tonight I think I messed it up playing with a sensor inside of it.

cumins01

looking for 750-800hp at the wheels using a vp44 pump in the 2.6 class. anyone have any ideas? or point me in the right direction? thanks

that much power might be hard to get out of a 2.6 charger...jmo

And to clear it up the new dragonfire extreme will be on my truck next week! But this pump makes me very nervous, so i will not be tapping the pump wire for awhile!

Well deal feel threw on selling my atv si i will not be getting one until later!

750 Sounds doable! But 1000 with a vp and no drugs?? Even those weak CR's have trouble doin that! LOL

And to clear it up the new dragonfire extreme will be on my truck next week! But this pump makes me very nervous, so i will not be tapping the pump wire for awhile!

Be sure to get a write up on that pump once you get it on!! If i ever get the funds im either going to get a monster or dragonfire!!:rockwoot:

750 Sounds doable! But 1000 with a vp and no drugs?? Even those weak CR's have trouble doin that! LOL

Yes, Adam sprayed his way to 1,060 hp. Still I think he maid 700 something on fuel only.

If it's fueling 140% over stock or whatever then you wouldn't need to tap it. A Edge EZ and some 240hp injectors sounds like it could make for a fun little ride.