Looking for new injectors

Marsee95

I have a 2003 7.3 with a ts 6 chip with factory tunes on it, and mbrp 5 in exhaust, and thats it. I've been looking at getting upgraded injectors, not crazy because its my daily driver, but enough to still get noticeable bump in hp, without having to buy a bunch of extras. This is my first diesel so I'm still not a 100% sure with upgrades to put on it. Any thoughts or things you all have done to your trucks that help or hurt. thanks.

What power level are you wanting to achieve, and what's your budget to get there?

You need a power goal to stick to, as that will determine the type of mods. You also need to know how much to spend if you are within the realm of possibility to get to that power goal.

Once you get all that hashed out, it's best to go with an injector that will go beyond your power goal, and have the tuning dial back the fueling a bit. Far easier on your HPOP if you go that route, and it can save you money too by not having to invest in an expensive modified HPOP.

I'm not sure what power level I'd like to achieve to be honest... Mainly because I've been told my truck where it's the last model of the 7.3 that its restricted as to what I can do to it. Budget, I'd like to not go over 4,000 if I have to.

I wanna see a noticeable difference in the truck but not enough to where it'll hurt my mpg

Stage 2's and a 38r. Give me a call if you want me to put a package deal for you on tunes/turbo/injectors.

Your limiting factor is powdered metal rods and transmission. 400 horse would be a great DD and still not push the truck a ton. A small set of hybrids and a 38r would be my choice. Maybe some bellowed up pipes as well. Upgrade the valve body in the trans and a 6.0 cooler. Also custom tunes. That'll really help it.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

thanks everybody ctdiesel99 i will be getting ahold of you to see what kinda package we can do

swamps 175/146 injector for some fuel milage and a little extra horse also comes with a 5 year 200.000 mile warranty.

Full Force Diesel stage 1s or 2s , a 38r and some tuning. Give Full Force a call.

Unlimited Diesel is where I'd send you based off my experience with Nate, and his injectors.

I'd do stage one or two with an s366 personally. I ran a 38r for a year and honestly it didn't impress me that much.

Go to iratediesel.com, call and ask for jake, he will hook u up with a set up u want. Tell him Dalton Ness sent ya

On a 7.3L I would definitely recommend talking with the guys at Dyno Proven, Bean's and/or Swamps. They all have good experience with the engine and are all relatively close to you and can help you develop and reach realistic power/performance goals for your truck and your wallet!!!

If you are going to do the work yourself you can also talk with the guys at Riffraff, they have a lot of items specifically for 7.3L trucks that are budget friendly and will help make power.

Last edited:
I run full force injectors in my daily driver. Have been great, call Mr. Ryan at FFD.

Back