Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

You have to run some sort of pin or the fuel needle will leak.

Dale

The AFC delete, get's rid of the fuel needle. it eliminates the whole AFC system.

I need to update myself then.haven't kept up on VP's I need to I have one in my 72 chevy.Thanks for info.going to do some research

Dale

Did u decide on what ur doing with ur 19.5s yet if u sell them let me interested if Lynn hasn't kept my truck as a new project lol

Did u decide on what ur doing with ur 19.5s yet if u sell them let me interested if Lynn hasn't kept my truck as a new project lol

Box its safe and sound with me lol. Gonna get started on it monday.. I actually have some time off now since i went 4 star....

As of now, I think we're gonna use them to convert this to a dually. once we get it running and put new; fenders, bed, doors, cab corners, etc. on it. lol My cousin also wants to see what they look like on his dually.
599922_3822738601665_982936166_n.jpg

looking into turbo options, I'd like to use what we have at the shop. We have 2 st50's 1 ht3b (32cm housing), and one ht60. what would be my best option of these?

my best pull yet. locking the rear was the best thing I've done to it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3RVMk0ZjI"]TN Valley Fair - YouTube[/ame]

Good job.what size is the exhaust housing is the ht60.

Dale

thanks guys, and I'm not getting the ht60, it's my cousins, and he decided to build twins with it.

Looking good!

For reference, I pull 1st high in my 4x4. It is slightly faster than my 2nd low but 3rd low (with the NP205) is too fast. I usually pull 220-270ft.

Just in case y'all are curious, the sled weighed 32k in that pull, my rear end is Lincoln locked. tires at 25psi. pulled in 2nd gear. Pulling again Saturday after I get back from touring NADC.

Ok here's the picture, also the factory rubber piece was there when I welded the rear, must've broke off last time I pulled.

533732_4087202933108_1122705734_n.jpg

White pine Eh?? Oak is stronger lol... Ill see if i can find some pics of the ones we make. Really simple and adjustable.

also I actually think youd be wasting your time with the bigger turbos.. until you get plenty of fuel to turn em... $.02

Hey whatever works! We got that 1" rule here so I've had to change mine 3 times hanging weights in the front or securing them in the bed. Then I added blocks and leafs and changed it again! Lol I think you might have seen the start of mine, very simple but not as simple as yours!

5710b176.jpg

White pine Eh?? Oak is stronger lol... Ill see if i can find some pics of the ones we make. Really simple and adjustable.

also I actually think youd be wasting your time with the bigger turbos.. until you get plenty of fuel to turn em... $.02

I'm planning on that, the hx35 clears up the fuel from my stock injectors pretty good, but I still got a haze going. So I'm figuring once I upgrade injectors the HX35 will be undersized. bad part is that knocks me out of street class.

Back