Looking for truck pull

jordanjames81

Like title say looking for a truck pull with in a two hour drive from western ky tommorow or saterday. 2.6 class. Where are the pulls this weekend.

i know its not this commin weekend but come on down the sept 10th and 11th to ours in Lynnville also gonna have david dunbar down as well and friday will be test and tune

if trucks still togather after schied i probably will be down thats two days before my bday. What the classes gonna be. I came to covington early this year, hated that my truck wasnt done.

Does any one know about the pull in scottsville ky saterday July 10. seen it on kydtr im not a memmber there. Looking for some info, like to get a hook in this weekend

Jordan, what about Hopkinsville ? i herd the fair was this week.

There is one in Tolesboro tonight. That's up around Maysville. That would be 2 and a half hours from E-Town.

Olney, IL (Richland County fair) is tonight, it's about 1.5 hours north of E'ville

Scottsville KY. Saturday night. Sanctioned and Non Sanctioned Diesel Classes. Starts at 6:00pm CST.
For rules on the Sanctioned classes, see http://www.kottpa.com

I am pretty sure they have a one time hook fee (if you don't want to join and pay membership dues) Pretty sure its $30. Again, don't kill the messenger if I'm wrong.

Rules are pretty standard 2.6 stuff, with the exception of they allow water in 2.6. <Again for more infor visit http://www.kottpa.com

About 18minutes from Bowling Green.

Last edited:
First time hook fee with outlaws is $50 total. $30 partial dues $20 hook. We should be there with my truck!

Im looking at heading to Scottsville saterday. Will see abaut being a member when we get there.

Jordan, what about Hopkinsville ? i herd the fair was this week.

Barry found out yesterday they are not having diesel truck this year said it was to much of a pain for us to pull in took to long so they was just going to do farm stock trcators.

Charlestown IN is sat night. Its about a 2.5 hour drive for us tn boys

if trucks still togather after schied i probably will be down thats two days before my bday. What the classes gonna be. I came to covington early this year, hated that my truck wasnt done.

its not a mid south diesel pullers pull they just help us advertise there will probabaly be 3 classes stock,street and open

Hey guys, if you are considering the Falmouth, KY pull, you might want to give them a call. I'm hearing speed tractors only. The NKTPA says there are two 8000 lb. diesel truck classes. Don't know who is right. Also, the weather around here sucks right now. Don't know what it will look like in 3 hours.

Will be trying Scottsville ky tommorow nite, fixing to finish up the front end of the truck. In do a good check over of things.

Will be trying Scottsville ky tommorow nite, fixing to finish up the front end of the truck. In do a good check over of things.

Did you do a gear swap? Can't wait to see yours again, you get that sucker dialed in it will be mean!