Looking for truck pull

Barry found out yesterday they are not having diesel truck this year said it was to much of a pain for us to pull in took to long so they was just going to do farm stock trcators.
I don't think they like us diesel trucks. every time i've been there they are hard to get along with. every time i go i swear i'll never go back !!!

I do like that you get in for free in Hopkinsville if you're a puller though. Hook fee is all you gotta pay.

Not like some places that charge 10 at the gate, another 25 to hook, etc...

That's about all I like though. Went and watched the tractors tonight, track looked like crap. Again...

I stayed home in finished up the gear changes in the truck gonna try to make Scottsville Ky KOTTPA pull tommorow nite.

Did you do a gear swap? Can't wait to see yours again, you get that sucker dialed in it will be mean!

Yes did a gear change, not sure how it will turn out. Working on getting it dialed in. Got to keep the drive train togather.

If you guys are free july the 14th( this coming wednesday) there is an open class at the posey county fair. 8500lb and 26" hitch height are the only rules. 100% payback. starts at 7

Well had a good pull to nite got make some minor changes. Just wish the delay sled breaking hadnt happen. Ended up grabing a room in bowlinggreen instead of driving home. Hope to see everyone the 28th in bowlinggreen.

not the best track, and the sled incident...what can you say about that. The truck sounded great!

Well had a good pull to nite got make some minor changes. Just wish the delay sled breaking hadnt happen. Ended up grabing a room in bowlinggreen instead of driving home. Hope to see everyone the 28th in bowlinggreen.
Whats going on the 28th Jordan ?

Yeah that fuel pump picked the wrong time to "BREAK OFF" the engine block. :bang Saw your first run, not sure if you got in the pull off I went to the trailer after my breakage. Nice run MUCH better than Temple Hill!:rockwoot:

not the best track, and the sled incident...what can you say about that. The truck sounded great!

Yeah the track got a little harder as the night went on, but Scottsville is known for breaking stuff. At least for me!LOL

Whats going on the 28th Jordan ?

KOTTPA in Bowling Green (old TS pull track) 2.6 Pro Street Diesel starts @ 7 diesel's are 4th class Barry. ;)