Looking to Buy Disc Brake Dana 80

Street sleeper

Part-Time Puller!!
I'm looking for a Dana 80 with disc brakes and 3.54 gears. Limited slip is a plus. Thanks

you can also try DIy4x4.com they have the brackets to put disc brakes on the truck using GM calipers.

What prices are you seeing? I got a real good deal on mine and I paid $1700 or 1800 for it.

What prices are you seeing? I got a real good deal on mine and I paid $1700 or 1800 for it.

Wow man that is kinda high for what I have been seeing. We see them for 800to 1k down here all the time with new seals/rebuild. Maybe texas is just a lil cheaper.

All depends what you are looking for. The disc brake ones are hard to find considering it was for 2 years only. Diesel Rams aren't too common in yards. Either they are wrecked so bad it's sent to the crusher or it's not too bad and worth fixing. I mean thing about it, without the engine/trans or axles, there's really not much on the truck worth $$.

Ya that is very true but i have seen them in the area for around 1k. I am currently looking for a conversion kit for my dually but Im wanting to try and run a 15" wheel. I have been doing some calling around this morning with no luck finding what Im looking for as of yet :bang.

I have a 04 3500 SRW axle with 3.73 11.5 gear. I took it out to replace it with a dually rear. It has the rotor and calipers. I asking $750 buyer pays shipping.