looking to make passes very soon!

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
Took long enough to build...lol. now im ready to drive.

Attachments

• 20150819_154118.jpg
    20150819_154118.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
COMP is reading...and breaking stuff...and shining up his jack stands.
I'm far from a fan of yours, Wade but if you beat that idiot to the lanes and actually do something I just might change my mind...maybe.

Lets all stay positive guys and gals. We all should wish the best for each other. Just saying.

Can't wait to see it making passes. Heard the guy in IL flaked out and you had to start over w/ a different chassis? If so, hate to hear that.

Went get licensed today was only able to get one pass in due to some issues with wireing, but clicked off a 8.70 at 160 stuck in 2nd gear basically. Learned alot.

Sweet, im stoked to see it running. You using the same engine out of the truck?

COMP is reading...and breaking stuff...and shining up his jack stands.
I'm far from a fan of yours, Wade but if you beat that idiot to the lanes and actually do something I just might change my mind...maybe.

Went get licensed today was only able to get one pass in due to some issues with wireing, but clicked off a 8.70 at 160 stuck in 2nd gear basically. Learned alot.

Caught up to years of Hogue's yammering in a single pass. I like my odds.

I wish Wade nothing but success...that doesn't mean I'm inviting him to dinner any time soon. LOL

As long as the Rail stays centered, we will forgive some of your off center...

Sounds like a nice pass. Congratulations on a good day. Any video? What's the power plant?

Thanks guys, the power plant same exact setup as I had in my truck. Duramax

Last edited:
Back