looking to sell mypull truck

I see you posted that it has a bad carrier bearing in the rear end, have you pulled the cap to see if it has done any other damage or not??
i have had the carrier out and the axleshafts are fine just carrier broke and broke a tooth on pinion gear.

Competitive

How well has the truck been doing for you, place top five or better, I know the competition where you are is Diffrent then here in Michigan. Also is the Motor and Transmission Still Tight on it??

How well has the truck been doing for you, place top five or better, I know the competition where you are is Diffrent then here in Michigan. Also is the Motor and Transmission Still Tight on it??

2nd place i missed i pull truck runs strong it is a low comp. motor.

I see you originally listed the truck with a 3.0 charger on it and then later on you were running it with a 2.6. So what charger comes with the truck??

I see you originally listed the truck with a 3.0 charger on it and then later on you were running it with a 2.6. So what charger comes with the truck??

truck started as a 2.6 truck thats what i ran this year and then went to a 3.0 and a stupid pump

Specs

Can u find out and post the exact specs of whats been done to the engine from top to bottom. Sure would help ur sale out a whole lot.

Back