Lopey Idle

Burner said:
What were the numbers? I think they are over on Davids site, right?
Before the tips and turbo it was 295hp 618tq:doh: we will see how well the tips and huffer do:pop:

Smokem said:
You boys going to Jeff's on Saturday, I'm not sure what day we are going to swing through.

Yessir. There will be several of us there. :woohoo:

No and No. it has not been on the rollers. I know where the truck stands compared to others with the same setup. It probably wont go on the dyno till it is where I want it................ I am not breaking any new ground with the current setup, and I dont want a dyno sheet to prove that.

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
the stocker isnt exaxtly happy with the situation, but it is very drivable.

Welcome to the "Stock Turbo is Gonna Blow SOON Club"! :hehe: I checked my turbo the other day and it's got a wee bit of play in it. I guess it should since I don't treat if very well at all. LOL And I guess 149k on doesn't help too much either.

I hope you get your injectors straightened out soon. I know I love mine!!:bow:

haz-mat19 said:
Before the tips and turbo it was 295hp 618tq:doh: we will see how well the tips and huffer do:pop:

That was with the Comp tapped correct?

Last edited:
Well, got the sticks out and on the pop-off tester Saturday, and 2 of the injectors seem to have issues. I slapped the stockers in and the truck runs smoother than a baby's butt. This install went far smoother thanks to Cowboyup20x and Smokem....THOSE GUYS ROCK! :woohoo: Jeff seems to think that I have six very nice paperweights, but I have not counted out installer error on them. Just for sheets and giggles, I'm gonna take them to the local fuel shop, have them balanced and try them once more. Thanks agin to all who were there to lend a hand Saturday. Jeff (for the wisdom) Tommy (for the tools, and smartass comments) Jharvey (for the great pics) Haz-mat19 (for the conversation and moral support) The Smoke Shop Mafia (Wyatt and Smokem) for the insight and tips, and New member 20valve for the ever important holding of the flashlight.....

I appreciate all the help guys

Timbeaux38 said:
New member 20valve for the ever important holding of the flashlight.....

Never under estimate the importance of a steady flashlight holder LOL

nummit said:

Jason was a life saver... No sheet

nummit said:

Amen to that!! For some reason I can never find one, so I had to end up buying one of those drop lights.

SuperDave4x4 said:
That was with the Comp tapped correct?
Yes it was tapped on that run.

And Tim I was glad to help,as little as it wasLOL , I am glad you got the stockers back in, I quess you know why you had the big lope, it did sound cool though:pop:

I could not have done it without your help Chris........ Well, maybe I could have, but that sure sounds good Eh?

Want some lopey idle? Throw is some Haisley High Flow Connector Tubes! My truck was dancin'! I thought the motor mounts were going to break! My wife loved the sound, but I had to pull them. I just couldn't bear the thought of not knowing if my truck was going to die or not. It was that lopey!

That is how mine was... Romp,Romp........Romp

It sounded killer...just couldnt stand the whole truck shaking at idle

I love the sound of a lopey idle. It gives it that hotrod sound like a v8 with a aggressive cam:rockwoot: . I love to see the looks people give ya when you pull up next to them

Back