lorretta mitchells old truck for sale!!

halerazor

A guy i work with his cousin bought lorrettas truck years ago and then sold it, but now it is up for sale again for $11,000. i'll have him email me the link so i can post the pics, it is now somewhere in florida. Some of you younger guys may not remember her truck but she is the wife of dave mitchell the owner of Enterprise Engine Performance(EEP). The truck is 1998 maroon 2500 5spd longbed and they had the cab stretched to 4 full doors. 12v engine, 24v heads p-pumped, twin turbos. It was one of the first pulling trucks in the country and one of the best.

98 crew cab

hey dude i don't know where you buddy got his info but that truck is not in fla any more and hasn't been for 8 months or so.i happen to be the owner of this truck. i will sale it but $11000.00 aint going to get it.i will post up pics tonight when i get home from work.my name is patrick and some of you know me as starfish from the garmons crew.cya bye

That truck is awsome! Wish I had some money I would love to have it. I got a bunch of stuff I would trade,if a man was so inclined to want a bunch of stuff. Trucks, guns, toys.
Thanks Eddie

attachment.php

that thing is sweet!

Im sure he wants more 11K for... If I remember right mitchells had it posted for 25K on their websites a few years back... I believe he paid 22K for it. Thats what I was told..

Sweet truck!!!!!

I called Bayer Auto looking at what it would cost for a 4 door. Got quoted 15k with paint. Expensive!!