Los Banos Ca. May Day fair (Roll Call)

Ramada Hotel in Santa Nella will have the most parking in the area for larger rig's. Google Maps
They have a bar and rest in the hotel with a Mcdonalds and Starbucks in the same parking lot. It's about ten min from the fairgrounds. There is enough parking in my lot for 50+ trucks, if anybody plans on camping out. The fair will be there the whole week, with a dest durby, quad/bike races, Monster trucks ect.

They called me last night and said they had a contractor hit the power line and they lost power, will be out for a week and had to cancel my reservation :(

I am at the Vagabond now, we will be coming up Sunday, spending night and heading out on Monday morning.

See ya all there

BBD

That sucks, thats the only place around with a large lot for bigger rigs. Were you able to get in somewhere else?

6f48b0d3.jpg

Well.... Lunched second gear.... Good old G56 finally gave up the ghost... To much traction, maybe. As soon as I got out of the clutch, the tranny let go. Tough night, limped the truck to russ's (rpm motorsports) shop and parked it. Hitched a ride home with a friend. Got home at 1am to be at work by 6am...

Jason

Sent from your moms house using tapatalk

Ouch sorry to hear Jason, saw you pull off the track thought it was at least drivable home. You going to be able to get her going before Redding?

BBD

Thankfully all I lost was second gear had every other just fine... Still didn't even attempt to drive it over pacheco pass at midnight...

Already have plans in the works to get her back up and ready for redding, stronger and faster. But if I can't get it ready I will still be there to spectate.

jason

Thankfully all I lost was second gear had every other just fine... Still didn't even attempt to drive it over pacheco pass at midnight...

Already have plans in the works to get her back up and ready for redding, stronger and faster. But if I can't get it ready I will still be there to spectate.

jason

uh oh. auto time...

Unfortunately... No auto. Dont have the time to get everything together for redding. Going with a nv4500 with a bill bad ass southbend clutch,

Thanks to peter at southbend clutches for the help setting up my new clutch.

Jason

dam jason, sounds like you got it hooked up tho..
scott looking good buddy!!
dam i wish i was going to make redding..

i wish i knew for real,, was supposed to be shipped by today but still havent heard back.. i only need a couple days to get it together BUT.... i need the motor first.

Sounds good jason!. And adam hope you get it together soon and i just remembered i need to call you

Unfortunately... No auto. Dont have the time to get everything together for redding. Going with a nv4500 with a bill bad ass southbend clutch,

Thanks to peter at southbend clutches for the help setting up my new clutch.

Jason

The NV should hold up for you. Did you go with the 4200?

-jp

comp dual disk 3850 with sintered iron discs. talked to peter. told that the 4200 is to quick to engage, harder to slip it out at the line.

Back