Los Banos CA Pull May 4

This is what drives me nuts out in CA, in order to hook up on DOT tires, you need to lower your horsepower. Sounds crazy huh? Its true, too much HP and a DOT tire, means no traction. The same amount of tire and 350hp and BAM, PRESTO!!!

-Tom

Oh lord, then me and Greenie should be just fine. :bang :doh: lol

Yea it wasn't exactly the best, and for me, it was hard to tell if it was the new converter since it was my first hook since I had it put in, or if it was the track :bang

WTF are you babbling about?

-Tom

I hear ya Tom, but I doubt we will see a change in track or sled conditions any time in the near future.

If Mike Lewis would prep that track in Newman with more water and a roller, we would be in business.

-Tom

Not sure if thats in there budget, but yes i agree. He also needs to get that sled sorted out.

I think the sled would be fine in the heavy setting if the track bit better i.e. watered and rolled.

-Tom

Yes, for the classes above work stock I think the heavy setting would be fine. As far as the sled itself, they need to spend some time on it so that it doesnt break, or come outta gear, or whatever else happens to it, because it has problems far too often.

I agree, it is really old, and needs an overhaul. I don't know how many more impacts those weight box stops are going to take before that weight box ends up in one the beds of our trucks.

-Tom