loss power and miss

HEAVYHITR

so i just got back from a trip to chicago-indy to ny and my truck ran terrible and i tried adding injector cleaner and no change . it seemed to come and go untill it got worse .

heres what happens :it has nearly no lowend (until about 2k rpm )when i take off i can feel a shaking (guessing a miss) and gos away while speed picks up .fuel milage was so bad (off like 3-4 mpg) if i leave it on stk power it doesn't have alot but will get by (real sluggish up long hills ,keeps kicking back and forth from 4th to 3rd ) if i run it on mild .it doesn't feel much differant . when i have it on wild it would sometimes pull alot better ,but then you would get to a point where it would get severe vibration and injector rattle .i don't know if it's running out of fuel pressure ? i had my h&s on rp and it showwed anywhere from 6 to 24 and didn't notice a change when the power would give out .before when i would change power levels (on the fly) i could feel a big change ,now not so much and like i said i have to back off cause or the big vibration and inj noise .soon as i change back to stk ,the vibration and inj noise gos away .just less power .seems like its getting progressivly worse .now when i got home and unhooked the trailer ,you can hardly tell anything is wrong .it seems to be the more load ? any ideas?

i'm thinking of changing the fuel filter (5k miles last change ) air filter needs cleaning . then next might be a airdog ,then maybe injectors? lmk what you guys think thanks .

no answers ? i know somebody has had this happen to them ?

what causes this injector rattle sound ? if i get into it fast it rattles bad ,but if i roll into it slowly then it will gradually take it .but thats without a trailer hooked up , pulling the load makes this thing feel amplified ! i can feel a little lite bit of a rough idle ,but not bad .

You've had lots of replies on your 5 separate threads all pertaining to this problematic truck.

Tapamaxxing

You've had lots of replies on your 5 separate threads all pertaining to this problematic truck.

Tapamaxxing

ok thanks buddy ,i'm glad you cleared that up !! where in statesville are you ? i stay in newton alot and pick cars up in china grove and statesville .i'll be there next week .