Haisley hmr 2 disc pulling clutch
yukon locker in front
tightened spool in back
Heavy Duty Proformance Pros Traction bars
Water mist dual sprayer water meth injection
3.55 gears
35" BFG All Terrains

I just got it running with the new vp44 and it lopes very hard

Problem 1. Truck lopes so hard even after just simply driving on the highway i can let off the gas the truck will completely die everytime it takes like 3 minutes of cranking then to get it to start back up unless i would drop it in gear and force it?

Problem 2. Why am i losing pressure that when the truck does die it takes like 3 minutes of cranking till it will start up again???

Problem 3. The truck goes from 24 psi to 8 psi at wide open throttle how is that ?????? do i need to go to the airdog 200??

Problem 4. Ordered bbd intercooler boots on the turbo side the boot is like 2 inches short have a buddy that ordered there boots to he has same problem are they cutting them wrong anyone else had this issue???

Any helps opinions or wise advice would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Toss the stock lines and tubes back on, the rate of pressure rise/drop can create problems.

What size are the lift pump lines? What kind of draw straw?

This^. 093 lines and tubes are known to cause a lope. Throw your stock lines and tubes back on and see how she runs.

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

^^^^ The lines and tubes are causing the lope and drivability issues. They aren't needed with the amount of fueling you have. As far as your fuel pressure there must be some kind of bottle neck somewhere. Dirty filters? Do you have a sump or draw straw with 1/2 inch lines all the way to the fitting going in to the vp?

So clear this up for me. Does he need to change the crosstubes or the lines. Or both. To get ride of the lope. I have heard of this before (old news). What makes it lope the lines or the tubes. Or the combination of both.

ok im not worried about the immense lope or anything its not street driven its just for pulling right now im just questioning the consistent dying of the truck and the 3 minute cranking to get it going again i dont get it??? i have to run bigger lines and tubes with this hot rod vp 44 they require it ...... i run 1/2 inch lines with a custom 1/2 inch draw straw also

ok im not worried about the immense lope or anything its not street driven its just for pulling right now im just questioning the consistent dying of the truck and the 3 minute cranking to get it going again i dont get it??? i have to run bigger lines and tubes with this hot rod vp 44 they require it ...... i run 1/2 inch lines with a custom 1/2 inch draw straw also

Hot rod VP pumps do not require bigger lines and tubes. Only the dragon pumps and mikes monster pumps require them. Like other's have said put your stock lines and tubes back in

sent from my galaxy s3

Just getting rid of the big lines got rid of my lope and stalling. Still running the big tubes.

It says it right on my instructions sheet on the pump must run bigger lines injectors turbo and valve train upgrades recommended with this pump im not worried about the lope its the tremendous stall that kills me

It says it right on my instructions sheet on the pump must run bigger lines injectors turbo and valve train upgrades recommended with this pump im not worried about the lope its the tremendous stall that kills me

when did blue chip start selling hot rod pumps?
Products

like we all have stated, its because of the lines and tubes is why its stalling. i had the same setup. .093 tubes and lines with a hot rod pump and it stalled and loped bad. i already had the lines and tubes on so i stayed with them. added some 7x12s and it was terrible. went to stock and problem solved. a hot rod pump cannot keep the tubes and lines filled when letting off quickly of the throttle. a monster pump or dragon pump flows alot more and will keep everything flowing. you can do the same thing with a drag comp or tst comp on stock lines and tubes. if you get in it hard then let out quickly, the truck would die sometimes and you would have to crack lines to get it to start again. you are basically running the rotor out of fuel in the pump and it cannot keep up.

You don't not need .093 lines and tubes with a hot rod pump. To my understanding a hot rod pump is nothing more than mechanical SO parts with HO electronics. Did the instruction say it required .093" lines or just bigger lines. IIRC stock is .067 and there are .078, .084, .093 available. IMO unless you are running a dragon fire or monster mike pump there is no need for .093 lines and or tubes on a VP engine. Also isn't if the pump isn't pushing a good bit of fuel it is retarding the timing? It takes longer to fill the lines and tubes to the pressure to make the injectors pop.

You don't not need .093 lines and tubes with a hot rod pump. To my understanding a hot rod pump is nothing more than mechanical SO parts with HO electronics. Did the instruction say it required .093" lines or just bigger lines. IIRC stock is .067 and there are .078, .084, .093 available. IMO unless you are running a dragon fire or monster mike pump there is no need for .093 lines and or tubes on a VP engine. Also isn't if the pump isn't pushing a good bit of fuel it is retarding the timing? It takes longer to fill the lines and tubes to the pressure to make the injectors pop.

thank you, this is basically what i said as well. there is absolutely no reason to run bigger lines or tubes on a hot rod pump. makes no sense unless you want it to lope like some tards to.