Lots of oil coming from blow by should i worry?

i still use the breather on the front cover plus i put two 12an fittings in the valve cover with hose down to the ground and when it sees lots of high rpm i will get drips out of all 3.

So I drank a little last night and ended up beating on my truck. I don't really remember.

Anyways I go outside see lots of oil, pretty much the whole drivers side is covered. From the cross member to the axle.

My hose comes out right before the cross member.

There is also a 7"or8" puddle of oil underneath the hose.

I checked my oil, its still full.

I also have a filter on my oil fill cap, lots of residue around this as well.

I've seen oil before but not this much.

Should I add another vent?
I cant believe you dont remember!!!!You gave me the keys and said "i bet you cant blow this up no matter how you try".It was a blast, sorry about the oil.

i still use the breather on the front cover plus i put two 12an fittings in the valve cover with hose down to the ground and when it sees lots of high rpm i will get drips out of all 3.
Thanks that also makes me feel a lot better. That was prob the most high rpm its seen since the swap.

last time i got hammered like that i discovered my truck would pull hard past 4k hahah we decided to turn my buddies feild into a drag strip, good times! haha

I had a oil blowing out my breather so bad I had to add a couple gallons between oil changes turns out the head was leaking past the valves to head shops later problem fixed

I didnt read most of this but i had a similar experience. My oil cap has disappeared and my tranny lost od so i was cruising at about 3300 rpm on a long drive i stop at a gas station and oil is everywhere. Im like CRAP! opened the hood and the drivers side is covered. It had been coming out the oil fill spot and sense then i have gotten an oil cap LOL.

FYI I Found the part # for the little flat timing cover plug ... #3903463 it found one in my pile of parts..was from a generator.
Thanks,
Deo

Back