2.8 Diesel Truck

We had 29 Trucks show last year!! HUGE PULL

Hope to see you there!!

SEE ATTACHED POSTER!!

Attachments

• 2009 pull poster.jpg
    2009 pull poster.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 25
Any more specifics on the rules? Hanging weights? Safety equip in the 2.5/2.8 class?

Rules for 2.5: Very Basic: Saftey Requirments (none) We are looking for basic stock trucks with chips/exhaust/.

Rules for 2.8: Very Strict: VISIT: mstpapulling.com (See Rules 2009) They are listed very clear and we will honor those rules. We will probably let the 3 way dump valve go and the scatter blanket.

Rules for 2.5: Very Basic: Saftey Requirments (none) We are looking for basic stock trucks with chips/exhaust/.

Rules for 2.8: Very Strict: VISIT: mstpapulling.com (See Rules 2009) They are listed very clear and we will honor those rules. We will probably let the 3 way dump valve go and the scatter blanket.

Is that for sure on letting people pull wthout the 3 way dump valve? The only type engine that the valve should apply to would be mechanical injection. Any of the d-max or dodge common rail can turn the key off and pull the air shutoff and the engine will shut down.

I plan on being there with my old beater. Do you have any directions to the track?

What is your thought on the stock turbo duramaxes. I think the LLY have a 2.6XX charger...... Just wondering I was being quized by someone.

3 way dump valve only for Mechanical Pumps. Air Kill is fine as long as it works. THanks

My thoughts are: If it is a stock turbo we will pass it. Tech will make the final decision. Work stock is intended for daily drivers not 2.5 or 2.6 pulling trucks.

Directions: Take 68 Hi to Metcalf, north on metcalf to 271st street. West under 69 highway. Turn north and follow signs. Thanks

We have only got a light rain/mist, just enough to do the track some good!

THE PULL IS ON!!!! AS OF 1pm.

HA HA Yea that is true. I might just have to give you a whoopin on the track tonight. Yea right! Ill be supprised if it dont break tonight, I am on borrowed time now. And I changed a bunch of stuff so Im sure it will run worse like it always does.

is this a one day pull or two? I thought you qualified on friday and then pulled on sat? Or am I confusing this with another pull?

What are guys using for 3 way dump valves, about the only thing I don't have done yet...

is this a one day pull or two? I thought you qualified on friday and then pulled on sat? Or am I confusing this with another pull?

What are guys using for 3 way dump valves, about the only thing I don't have done yet...

We used to have a 2 day pull about 3 years ago. Now just a 1 night pull. Goto Hillborn Injection.com they have them for about $125. As long as you have an air kill i will let you pull tonight.