Louisville, KY area dyno???

madmatt

anyone know of a shop that has a dyno they're willing to let trucks on in the Louisville, KY area? It seems Automotion isn't allowing diesels back on their rollers.
Thanks!

Riceeater on Cummins forum was talking like he could get one arranged.

Ya, Cindy said they weren't allowing diesels back on there. Tst is one that is fairly close and then the other one that I know of is Blankenship tuning. He is a hell of a guy but i'm not sure if he will let diesels on there either if you want I'll pm you his number.

sounds great, I asked that Justin kid who's always talking up Lee for his contact info but he never got back with me. Charles kinda acted like they MAY let some pretty mild trucks back on there but he was acting like he didn't really want to so i wasn't gonna push it. BTW 92FC,,, I think I fixed the tc issue you were havin w/ a GTO,,,, still working ok?

Who was your guy talking about Woosley?

Ya, the GTO is doing good still slow but good. The guy he is talking about was at automotion's last diesel dyno day if you were there he had the silverish 24 valve ext cab short bed.

yeah i know who he is know,, couldn't believe a small charger truck only made about 10rwhp less then him. the look on his face was priceless.

Thorougbred Diesel in Winchester has a dyno in their new shop. I belive they are opening around the 1st of August. You can check their website out.

thats a haul,, TST is closer I believe. How far is Winchester from Louisville?