love the new 6.7

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
well we just picked up our first 6.7 today as follows:

2007 6.7L Mega Cab 4x4 2500 SLT SRW.

today when i was driving it in the parade, a light came on the dash, of course i couldnt get ahold of the dealer to ask.

it is a lightning bolt with backwards parentheses on each side of it, color red.

is this regen? it cut off after i ran it for about 10 min on the HWY.

didnt notice any difference.

chase n.

yes, that should be the active regen where you HAVE to drive like an ass to fix it. stop puttering around lol

I know we run the **** out of ours and love it. I usually haul 2 7000lb diesel to the track with it and unhook, then we race the Dually 6.7L also. When racing is over we hook everything bck up and drive home.

Sometimes the 6.7L's will do some funny stuff, like throw wierd lights etc. I have cleared them and they haven't come back yet.

Dennis

all the 6.7's running great.

havent seen them in about two months.
they are with my dad in LA and he claims he straight piped one
of them, but i havent seen it yet. i will fly to see my dad next week or two and let yall know.

Loved mine too. As I expected though I got my first CEL. I have reached 2,790 miles. I pull a trailer 5 days a week and a boat on the weekends. It has been flawless until now.

This is my 3rd Dodge and the first time I have ever even seen the CEL.

Dissapointed to say the least.

John

Does it smoke alot when it goes into regen? Cause that would be funny if it regenned during a parade and fogged out the crowd...:evil and you sitting there like a moron not being able to do anything about it!:doh:

Just a hypothetical situation that could be funny.....

no it doesn't smoke in regen as the DPF gets hot enough to burn all the fuel...Theoretically

Don't you love my disclaimer?