~Low mile 2006 megacab, 6 speed, with mods~

53 willys

Diesel Dirt Head
Well I hate to do it but i have deiced to sell my baby to build a older FULLY modded Common rail race truck....
I cant afford to have both so I'm gonna sell this to fund the Race truck

LOW mile (27,000) 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Megacab SLT,
6 Speed Transmission,
4 Wheel Drive,
Limited slip rear differential,
Leveling Kit,
315/75R17 BFG all terrain tire's(35") ,
GLOSS BLACK powdercoated Stock Wheels,
Haisley Street Drag Dual Disc Clutch(only has 1,500 miles), Weighted Shift knob for nice shifts,
BLACK NIGHT RUNNER style headlights,
WHITE sport front bumper,
Airdog150 Air/vapor separation Fuel System,
FULL RACK!! of Isspro Performax Gauges(Pyro,Boost,exhaust back pressure,Injection Rail PSI,Fuel pump PSI) this system is the best high performance gauge system available nothing is faster or better.
Willys Whistler air intake,
5" Turbo back exhaust system,
FULL 7" Black miter stack WITH BILLET STAXX clamp,
Line-X,
Weather tech floor mats,
Trailer brake module.
Asking 28,000 or best offer

LOW MILES 27,000 miles

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

I will even sweeten the deal!!! if you want the truck I will fly you in town and pick you up at the local airport!!! you wont have to pay a dime to pick it up!!! just your fuel to get home!!

This year and model truck is kinda the "golden child" of the cummins trucks IMHO...
you dont have to worry about all the emissions stuff..it's a megacab witch will be kinda rare after 2010 since they are gonna quit making the mega...and you can make power a little easier then the older CR's

I'll talk to the credit union tomorrow and let you know. Dam* I can see myself putting in alot of overtime this year LOL

Dang, thats kinda surprising your sellin. Whats your plans on the next truck? Daily driver, strict track truck? Fuel or spray? etc...

tuning on 06 megacab

what are you running for tuning? i noticed the trailer brake controller, is there a gooseneck or 5 wheel, or was this just set up for bumper pull? If you have any motor pics and other interior could you send them to dalenw@cox.net

I think he was running a smarty thats what it says in his sig. ive bought a airdog from mark before and he was really easy to deal with bump for a nice truck

what are you running for tuning? i noticed the trailer brake controller, is there a gooseneck or 5 wheel, or was this just set up for bumper pull? If you have any motor pics and other interior could you send them to dalenw@cox.net

yeah I had a Smarty Sr. on it....but i plan to just keep it for the race truck..

no gooseneck...the trailer brake module is a prodigy.....I have only pulled bumper trailers with this truck...and even then it has had very little towing done...

god that truck is beautiful... gives me baby pangs for not getting a white one :o
Oh-man you guys gotta stop...you're making me second guess selling the truck!! I REALLY do love this truck..but I cant bring myself to destroy it by turning it into a full on race truck...
wish I could have both!!

somebody buy it before I change my mind..lol

wouldn't wanna make a deal on the headlights would ya??

Back