~Low mile 2006 megacab, 6 speed, with mods~

wouldn't wanna make a deal on the headlights would ya??

no thanks...I will make you a deal on the whole truck tho!:Cheer:
How about ya sell the truck to me alot cheaper than what your asking for it! :poke:

how bout I throw in the smarty and you pay my asking price???
or I could start to take parts off until it is in your price range?!?!?!?:poke::hehe:

thanks for looking guys!!!
tell all your friends about this great looking, clean, low miles truck!!!!:cheer:

i would love to have it, but i just my truck, and i love it!

Sunday bump!!

I'm not looking for any trades...I got other plans for a project truck..
thanks for looking guys...

That is THE truck I want :(

No job = no fundage. If you still have it in 6 months and I can get a decent job, I WILL buy it. I bet it doesn't last that long though...

BUmp for a super clean MEGA. I bet if you touch that truck it'll burn ya, its WHITE HOT!!:charger:

some snowy interior shots...
IMG_0573-1.jpg

IMG_0574-1.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

here is a engine bay shot...be easy on me it's winter here so it's kinda dirty...
IMG_0578.jpg

if it was an automatic, I would cry that I didn't hold out long enough for it

thanks for the complements!...I really like the way this truck has turned out.
I think the race truck will have pretty much the same theme..

I'm REALLY tempted to do a auto trans conversion and just keep it...it's not even worth selling for all the lowballer offers I have been getting.
I'm just glad I dont "have to" get rid of it....I really wont be sad if I have to keep driving it...
it's still pretty dang big to be a true race truck....so I will keep it up for sale and see what happens...

thanks for looking.:Cheer:

I wouldn't convert it...

I've actually had good luck on ebay. That's where I sold my '04, and I got my asking price. A lot of "less savy" people on there than the forums.

I know what you're going through. I went through the same thing trying to sell mine. I wouldn't say "savy", I'd call them ass hats looking for hand outs. I told most of them to go to the salvation army if they're looking for hand outs. There are to many dreamers out there.

still no cash in hand so I'm gonna keep bumping this for more offers!!
:Cheer:

Back