Low mile 66/74/14 .91

connermcpherson

Done with diesels....
up for sale is low miles (around 400) 66/74/14 .91 silver bullet. went a different route on the truck and i am now selling everything. No shaft play, great turbo. asking $900 obo but willing to deal. PM or text 9413503999 for more pictures. Conner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Whats the difference in these and a box 366? Besides the polished housing and hx40 flange.

This turbo looks like an out of the box s366 with a polished housing on it. Silver bullets have a wastegate, but from the picture it doesn't look like it has a wastegate

This turbo looks like an out of the box s366 with a polished housing on it. Silver bullets have a wastegate, but from the picture it doesn't look like it has a wastegate

Yes thats not a silver bullet, its a 66/73/16 (.91) non gated T4

all i can do is go by what i was told, ive owned 2 silver bullets (both bought new and sold on here) and they looked exactly like this one with no wastegate.

all i can do is go by what i was told, ive owned 2 silver bullets (both bought new and sold on here) and they looked exactly like this one with no wastegate.

Then you were lied too and screwed over big time. The silver bullet does not come with a non gated housing.

I must have been lied to than, 3 times..... Including 1 time from II. Anyone interested in a apparent non silver bullet let me know.

Well i just sent one of the owners of II your ad and he confirmed thats not a silver bullet. I would start making phone calls and grab your receipts.

Lol, I purchased it from II. Go ahead and remove this ad, ill sell it privately.

Eff that, why would you ever sell it?! You only want $900 for it, but I'm sure if you contact II and show them they sold you a turbo they've never produced, sold, or even stocked that they'd refund your full purchase price. You'd get alot more cash that way, it would seem.

well until this point, i was unaware that it was no a silver bullet lol and im parting my truck so i want it gone. i will be contacting them tomorrow

PM SENT. No need for a trade, getting rid of the truck and everything. Will be putting everyone on here once the motor is out and ready to ship apart. The truck will be sold as a roller with everything includede