Lynnville FFA Truck/Tractor pull and dyno

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Alright guys time is gettin near we will be having our annual Fund Raiser to help support future kids in FFA program
SEPT 10th and 11th
Lynnville TN
Friday night will consist of antiques and test and tune truck classes
Saturday we will start up the dyno event around 9:00am and run it all day David Dunbar will be hostin the dynoing.
Saturday night we will start up with hot farm disesel tractors,gas and diesel trucks
both pulls will start at 6:00 pm
we will be giving out trophies for high hp # for ford,dodge,chevrolets single turbo and compound setups as well as those who like to spray dyno will be $85 for 3 runs 80 goes to David Dunbar and $5 goes straight to the kids
for those intrested in the track it is 400ft long With a fence at the end.
Unnamed.jpg

Think Dunbar needs to donate more to the kids! What are the rules for the trucks?

Think Dunbar needs to donate more to the kids! What are the rules for the trucks?

we are just charging $5 more for dyno. Cause its the same a having a sled if u dont have enough people show up ur in the hole. As for david i was havin him to come up to help him out as well as get more trucks to come.I didnt want to take away from his bussiness cause they have to work for there money as well.as for the trucks
stock-chip,intake,exhaust and other mods will be addressed as the when u sign up
street -street driven truck
open-anything goes permitted u have some saftey gear
We want everyone to come and have a great time and play fair if we dont have a class for u we will make one
We usually dont have a problem with diesel guys its the gas guys that bit*h
I am gonna let the driver take it upon them selfs to be honest in sign up if u wanna cheat dont pull. how to see a blow out crowd this year :rockwoot:

I'll definitely be there Chase. As of now I'll be bringing 3 other trucks with me. Hopefully that number will go up.

if truck is still together buy then and the bank account still shows a little cash we'll be there

i appreciate it i tried to become a member but i couldnt ge the dang registration to let me thur its also on cummins fourm,dieselbombers,DTR and facebook also i fixed the time on face book lol

no thats Jack Reed the Predator antiques will be friday night Jack Reed is the only sled that someone with out a driver liecenes can pull with as long as they are able to control the machine

we will be giving out trophies for
‎1st 2nd 3rd place of each on the dyno event
highest ford hp single turbo
highest dodge hp single turbo
highest chevrolet hp single turbo
highest twin turbo hp
...highest hp wth injectables

if u dont want to pull come and watch and have a great time be sure to bring ur lawn chairs