Mad Dog VS Nasty Girl at MA Spring Fling--Diesel Power will attend

dmaxalliTech

Dmax re-engineer
Everything has been confirmed!

Richard "Mad dog" Madsen has agreed to come to MA SPRING FLING II on June 23rd for a little grudge match against Keith Bachelor and Nasty Girl. David Kennedy from Diesel Power magazine has confirmed his attendance as well.

David Dunbar will have the Dyno on hand for the battle as well as some track time on Friday night, June 22nd.

shots fired...:hehe:

Come on Dock...bring the ol white hose beast up..make it a three way matchup....:poke:

I gotta see this, how about a drag race, oh wait, no contest, because one is dmax powered, and one is a ford.

Dieselson said:
and one is a ford.

calling maddogs truck a ford is like calling the space shuttle a glorified glidder. Sure it may be true, but it just dosn't do it justice. LOL

partsguy662 said:
shots fired...:hehe:

Come on Dock...bring the ol white hose beast up..make it a three way matchup....:poke:

Don't worry.....Eric will be runnin with his tail between his legs long before June!!:eek:wned: :hehe: :poke: :evil

Kat and I will be there, we should have at least Casper with us.

getblown5.9 said:
is naming your truck the new "IN" thing???

When you have 4 vehicles you race, it is easier on the tongue than going by VIN#.

:D

getblown5.9 said:
is naming your truck the new "IN" thing???

It makes you "net worthy". I hope some others show that think they can put up bigger numbers than these two trucks. Should be a good time. Are they running #2only for the shootout?

Actually naming vehicles is a pretty old thing. It even pre-dates ME!! :eek:

McRat said:
Actually naming vehicles is a pretty old thing. It even pre-dates ME!! :eek:

I'm not clever enough to come up with a good name. If I can make some decent power, I might name it.

oh...then i guess i should call mine "the wife"

it takes up all my time and money, and if i dont treat her just right then she will break on me and give me a hard time...especially if i dont shift her right, the tranny breaks parts and costs even more money to make her happy again.

im never getting married if its anything like owning and maintaining a 600hp+ street diesel. LOL

seriously tho, naming a non-tagged sponsor covered race car is one thing, but to have a special name for your street truck and then using that name on a regular basis and having other people call it that name...thats just hilarious

getblown5.9 said:

it takes up all my time and money, and if i dont treat her just right then she will break on me and give me a hard time...especially if i dont shift her right, the tranny breaks parts and costs even more money to make her happy again.

im never getting married if its anything like owning and maintaining a 600hp+ street diesel. LOL

seriously tho, naming a non-tagged sponsor covered race car is one thing, but to have a special name for your street truck and then using that name on a regular basis and having other people call it that name...thats just hilarious

Naming your truck is perhaps the only modification that's free! :D

Well, until you pay to have it painted on.

Attachments

• caspertailgate.jpg
    caspertailgate.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 58
getblown5.9 said:

Another thought.

Seems you are implying that naming your pickup seems odd.

If you stand back and think about it, does anything we do make any sense?

"Howdy neighbor, so you bought the heaviest pickup on the lot? What are you doing with it?"

"Racing it!"

"RIGGGHHHTTT... No need for the sarcasm, if you don't want to tell me, fine. Probably smuggling drugs or something."

:bang