Mad Dog VS Nasty Girl at MA Spring Fling--Diesel Power will attend

i could smuggle lots of drugs with one of these trucks...plenty of room!

you never got my comment about the bumper stickers...its pretty gay to have stickers that say get blown by McRat, but if you want guys to display that on their truck, thats your call haha!!!

Bottles are for babies, real men GET BLOWN!!!

:redx:
Bobo said:
I'm not clever enough to come up with a good name. If I can make some decent power, I might name it.

"Slow" is always acceptable :)

cowpunk said:
calling maddogs truck a ford is like calling the space shuttle a glorified glidder. Sure it may be true, but it just dosn't do it justice. LOL

:what: So what.....you would call it a Dodge? :hehe: LOL

Knowing Richard, I would bet a fair amount of money there is not ONE Dodge part on the truck ;)

I am helping put the pull together. We almost have everything set up look for the official word in the near future.

TurboBeagler said:
Supposed to be a sled for Sunday

getblown5.9 said:
i could smuggle lots of drugs with one of these trucks...plenty of room!

you never got my comment about the bumper stickers...its pretty gay to have stickers that say get blown by McRat, but if you want guys to display that on their truck, thats your call haha!!!

Bottles are for babies, real men GET BLOWN!!!

Hopefully not by other men... :kick:

No, there is no blown by McRat stickers. "Eat #2" is the current sticker.

We don't current run a bottle. We have run 11's on stock injectors at 38PSI.

i know about calling maddog's truck a ford, and that it is completely wrong, but, I had to add that in.

Damn it! Now I gotta drive to Michigan. I don't want to miss this. I hope it lives up to the hype....

Jerrod has been a big help with the sled pull side.

It will live to the hype. Diesel Power AND Diesel World Mag will be on hand

cowpunk said:
calling maddogs truck a ford is like calling the space shuttle a glorified glidder. Sure it may be true, but it just dosn't do it justice. LOL

Why because it has a cummins?

Yours has a Cummins too, so I guess it's not a dodge, it's just another import pile of poo....:hehe: