MandHtires.com Drag Racing Tire Giveaway!

still, nothing i like better then attemping to launch in ac condensation left on the track.

Yes, I know it was one time mistake , , so I still get a little ribbing about it.

I did forget again at the NHRA Mopar Mile High National in Denver a few years ago. Rick Stewart the Chief starter for NHRA jumped in the truck, and told me that if I was going to run AC on his starting line , he was going to get some of it as well.

Bob Fry was even kidding me on TV during the sportsman show, also the fact that I had driven 783 miles to the event, in the gate and race a street truck , no one in 30 years had driven in the gate of a NHRA national Event and raced before

Here is a picture of the truck at that event

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I have about 100 emails, I think the FOAT is a great idea, but WTF?

its ridiculous, i think its a horrible idea, just like myspace, facebook, twitter, whatever else. worse, you cant make the emails stop, even worse still, you cant unregister your email.

its ridiculous, i think its a horrible idea, just like myspace, facebook, twitter, whatever else. worse, you cant make the emails stop, even worse still, you cant unregister your email.

Login
click Privacy
click Cancel Membership
Then you can unregistered

So can we combine the comp d discount and the NHRDA discount? LOL I need to figure out how I am going to afford to go to slicks this year

Login
click Privacy
click Email Notifications
Then you can modify what message you want to receive by email

Entered! And to anyone who entered but doesn't need them.... my s-10 needs some 29 x 12 on 15 inch wheels......