Coach Peacock
Tossing around the idea of selling my big single and running a twin setup

Custom built by Taylor Manning
75/87/.91 T4
Billet wheel
Hx40 outlet

Zero street miles, 3 dyno runs.
Can come with custom 5" intake for 2nd gen

Still on truck @ Truck Source Diesel while my injection pump gets worked over so it can be pulled and shipped @ anytime.

$1700
940-453-zero344

Let me know if it sells, I'll have a compound set up for sale very soon. S366/475 for a second gen.

I have a billet 66 in the shop but was thinking a 75 atmo would be a little small, I was thinking about a 66/84 or something along those lines. I will def let you know though if it sells.

Cool! Sounds good. Idk if you could use the piping and just swap primaries or not, but we'll figure it out if you go that route.

Just curious, is this on your ppumped 24 valve? If so, what kind of numbers did it make on the dyno?

Yes it is, it's been 764 but it was under fueled, enough air to go 900+ if I can get the fuel there

Just curious, is this on your ppumped 24 valve? If so, what kind of numbers did it make on the dyno?

How does your 64/485 setup run with the 6x18's? I have II Lightning 3's that were worked over by Weston and a ED billet 66 already just curious in the proper size for the big brother

hmmmm, awfully tempting haha. But im in the same boat as you, running my 66 and cant make up my mind if I wanna go wit the same size 75 as you have or throw a 483 along with my 66.......just alot more money for my to go twins cause I will have to buy the 483, twin piping as well as a spearco because Im still running stock intercooler......

How come you wanting to go twins now?? the way it seems you havent maxed out on HP on that 75......Im just curious if there is issues with the 75 is why your selling it just so that I dont go the same route and wishing I had waited and saved up cash monies for twins....

Last edited:
Yes it is, it's been 764 but it was under fueled, enough air to go 900+ if I can get the fuel there

What pump/injector setup? I made 820 @tsd a few weeks ago with a cast 75mm. 215 pump and westons 7x.0125's

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

hmmmm, awfully tempting haha. But im in the same boat as you, running my 66 and cant make up my mind if I wanna go wit the same size 75 as you have or throw a 483 along with my 66.......just alot more money for my to go twins cause I will have to buy the 483, twin piping as well as a spearco because Im still running stock intercooler......

How come you wanting to go twins now?? the way it seems you havent maxed out on HP on that 75......Im just curious if there is issues with the 75 is why your selling it just so that I dont go the same route and wishing I had waited and saved up cash monies for twins....

Actually it's an awesome turbo, was just tossing the idea around since I have an ED 66 sitting on the shelf and the only thing the truck gets out for are truck shows and dyno events so the large single is really just for dyno, was thinking the twin setup would be the best of both worlds.

What pump/injector setup? I made 820 @tsd a few weeks ago with a cast 75mm. 215 pump and westons 7x.0125's

215 pump
II 6x.016's worked by Weston
Tuned AFC
No plate
7mm dv's

We pulled the pump and sent it to Seth, he found several things wrong and it was all out of balance so he maxed/balanced it and it's being shipped back now so we will put it in and see how it does then.
Hoping for 800+

215 pump
II 6x.016's worked by Weston
Tuned AFC
No plate
7mm dv's

We pulled the pump and sent it to Seth, he found several things wrong and it was all out of balance so he maxed/balanced it and it's being shipped back now so we will put it in and see how it does then.
Hoping for 800+

Not too much diferemt than mine. Last yesr with the same fueling and 66/82 twins it made 921 and a couple 905-907 pulls. Yours is a clean 2nd gen if its the one im thinking of.

Actually it's an awesome turbo, was just tossing the idea around since I have an ED 66 sitting on the shelf and the only thing the truck gets out for are truck shows and dyno events so the large single is really just for dyno, was thinking the twin setup would be the best of both worlds.

ya I understand what you saying about having the best of both worlds.... just hard to come up with about 5k for the twin setup to go with my 66 and and intercooler haha. Id love to see what that 75 of yours would make on mine though, I have a maxed out 215/600cc pump from Seth and I currently have 200-225 cc's cut out of it running this 66. Seth's a great guy to deal with btw!!!! Great choice!!:rockwoot:

Although with that 75 as a single on my truck may be a little better street manners where I am running a gear jammer....

Last edited:
Yea he called last night and went over everything he did with me, awesome guy to work with.
Mine now is right under 600cc so we will see how that does feeding the 75

Trades considered for larger s484-488, or other twin parts. Can add cash if needed if someone is looking to unload a twin kit.
I already have the primary charger
Thanks