manual switch

tennesseekid

Wondering if I can put a manual tc lockup switch or manual od switch for a 2000 47re? I know you can on some of the 12 valves just not sure about the 24 valves

Just to warn you, it will become very easy to trash a tranny with one. Especially if it's a stock tranny.

He's right it like coming up to stops you have to remember to turn it off. Other than that its like being in a manual trans truck and attempting to stop the truck without stepping on the clutch pedal. There is other factors too.

Yes, I've had one on mine for quite a while. I used a floor mounted dimmer switch. Works very well, and what do you know, haven't trashed a tranny with it yet.

Yes, I've had one on mine for quite a while. I used a floor mounted dimmer switch. Works very well, and what do you know, haven't trashed a tranny with it yet.

Believe goerend isn't stock tranny either. :hehe:

Well, I hooked up the switch and went for a test drive... I flipped the switch in third gear, felt it lock up, it shifted into of ( or tried) and know I only have 2nd and 3rd gear and i have to manually shift between those... Any ideas?