MAP sensor replacement

3 DD3's...plus...3 DD6's...carry the one...you got it! DD9's!!! :hehe:

I hope to get on the rollers in Texas at the big show. I am real curious as to where I am...not that it matters 'cause I can't afford to compete...but I would really like to know. I'd love to see your numbers. Wanna swap out your SPS for a PS..or maybe a POS? :poke:

ha! i wouldnt trade my SPS for anything! well maybe for a bigger, quicker spooling SPS with a hood stack attached! anyway yea i was pretty suspicious of the numbers as well but there were around 20 trucks that dynoed that day and they all seemed to be accurate... i dunno im not complaining!

There was an ol' boy on here at the first of the week that wanted to trade straght across a SPS62 for a PS62 to de-tune his truck a little. I was chompin' at the bit...but he wanted a 12 exhaust housing and I have the 14. I was very sad.

My only concern was does your SPS spool about the same as a PS with a 14 housing? Have you been in or driven both? I talked to Brandon at II and he told me there wouldn't be much difference. I'd like to clean up smoke earlier so I'd like some more air, but the 14 is at the lag max for me since I pull trailers most of the time. Another guy told me that the SPS actually spools between the 12 and the 14 regular. I'd freakin' love to spool just tad faster and get a few more ponies...especially for a trade.

i dont know about that trade i would be a lil suspicious, the sps spools pretty good for a bigger turbo with a 14cm housing, especially on a 2nd gen. all i have run is stock, Edge BB, and this one, i absolutely love this turbo though. its supposed to spool quicker than a regular PS if i remember right but it does require some attention to tow without huge amounts of smoke....:st:

Hey 4x4, let me know who he is cause I'd be glad to trade my ps62/12 straight up for a SPS.

College folks, they get to stay up all night and party, I just get to stay up all night and work :bang LOL

Tell it brother. I had to stay late at work last night 'til about 7:45 pm working on a proposal that has to go out today. I get home an the neighbor was mowing my hay down and I had about four sick steers. Needless to say I was up 'til almost midnight thirty. Does anyone ever get ahead or are you all behind about a month like I am? :D

i know the feeling man! i have a scout that is supposed to be done by the end of the month and seems to get farther and farther behind every day, the hard start on the DD doesnt help much either. hey not all college people get to stay up all night and party!!

I wish. I've been working from 8am-12am since the 2nd and last night I worked from 8am-1am. Sucks major big time but the check I got today just sealed the deal on putting billet in the tranny. :D

lotero said:
i dont know about that trade i would be a lil suspicious, the sps spools pretty good for a bigger turbo with a 14cm housing, especially on a 2nd gen. all i have run is stock, Edge BB, and this one, i absolutely love this turbo though. its supposed to spool quicker than a regular PS if i remember right but it does require some attention to tow without huge amounts of smoke....:st:

Turbo is in mint shape, no need to be suspicous, I wanted to get the deal done while my truck was down for the headgasket, I made 511/1166 with my 62/12 and Mach 6s, and 496/989 with the 62 and stg 5 Jammers with very lil smoke around town, the SPS62 smokes a fair amount more but makes more power, however for my driving style the 62/12 cant be beat, and also I will be pulling the Mach 6s in trade for a set of 4s as well, after all the money I just spent in the last 6 months I figured I better slow it down before I break somethin else and my wife kicks me out:D also turbo has been spoken for, Thanks.

4x4dually said:
Does anyone ever get ahead or are you all behind about a month like I am? :D

Hell Jory it seems like I'm 2 months behind all the time.......I swear to god no matter how hard or how long I work, I can never catch up with this damn lifestyle I live........ahhhh the joys of life!!:hehe:

~Nick

Gotlift01 said:
Hell Jory it seems like I'm 2 months behind all the time.......I swear to god no matter how hard or how long I work, I can never catch up with this damn lifestyle I live........ahhhh the joys of life!!:hehe:

~Nick

Good to see you trolling...I mean..patroling the website again! You'd think with a blueberry now you could surf all the time! :kick: :hehe:

4x4dually said:
Good to see you trolling...I mean..patroling the website again! You'd think with a blueberry now you could surf all the time! :kick: :hehe:

Ehhh I gotta pop in every now and again to make sure you fart smellers are behaving!! And that dang dingleberry is to damn slow sometimes to load stuff....I tell ya it's just not cool man!

~Nick