Central Ohio Antique Tractor Pullers Association

Deerfield Inn
2871 US Route 35 East
West Alexandria OH 45381
937-456-3000

Roosters
3501 North Main Street
Dayton, OH. 45405

There are several of us headed to this pull for the saturday show. We are going to meet at ROOSTERS at about 2:30 then check in to the hotel and head to the pull. Anyone is welcome to tag along.

Chuck

sounds fun! can someone get me the number of the hotel please?

Deerfield Inn
2871 US Route 35 East
West Alexandria OH 45381
937-456-3000

Anyone have a address for the pull site? Or did I overlook the COTPA website? Thanks.

Anyone have a address for the pull site? Or did I overlook the COTPA website? Thanks.

Preble County Fairgrounds722 S Franklin St, Eaton, OH (0.64 miles away)
937-456-3748

Sorry just got to this its been hell around here trying to get things done so we can leave for the NADM race in CA. We are going to meet at roosters at 2:30 in dayton for some beers and food its about 30 miles from the pull.

I will be at Roosters and tag along to the pulls, I will be in my tow rig.
Brandon

Got my tube on so Im already to hook Just waiting on so wheels that will be here this week.

Deerfield Inn
2871 US Route 35 East
West Alexandria OH 45381
937-456-3000

man didnot see this till now I should be back from miami by then have you guys checked out this hotel yet did not know that they rent it out for less thank a week ? if anybody needs a hand let me know we live on the east side of west alexandria on 35

I made it the last three years and now I can't make this one. :doh: Have fun ya'll and if you're a first timer, BRING WARM CLOTHES!!!

George-hope to see ya!

Brandon-U a sissy fool, U aint kiddin on the WARM CLOTHES.

GreenBeast-Yeah it is like a sports bar type deal I will be their im sure others will make it too!

Brandon