MARCH 1st INDOOR PULL/PRE-POST PARTY

Are you some kinda wannabe gangster??

Don't think I'll make it over, we'll be working on the house so I can have a place to live sometime soon!

Chris

O' alright........Christopher. Check your PM's got one commin.
Brandon

Sorry guys, Lucy and I are out. we'll make the next one! cracked head cut into the weekend funds

Ian

Sorry guys, Lucy and I are out. we'll make the next one! cracked head cut into the weekend funds

Ian

What thats what you said about the last one. Do you have another head?? Got one down here if needed.

Ill see you guys at roosters at 3:00 me and about 10 other guys. Look to meetin you guys feel free to come up and chat you cant miss me ill be in black and yellow.

Ill see you guys at roosters at 3:00 me and about 10 other guys. Look to meetin you guys feel free to come up and chat you cant miss me ill be in black and yellow.

Black and Yellow?? Huh, never would have guessed Cory!

I might be over...still not sure how much work I have to do this weekend!

Chris:hehe:

Black and Yellow?? Huh, never would have guessed Cory!

I might be over...still not sure how much work I have to do this weekend!

Chris:hehe:

Go figure huh?? Ill be rockin out the copper expedition thats transportan the "All american drinking team"

heading out to watch some of the antiques, come and find me, look for a fat @ss with a comp d sweatshirt

At the pull postin via blackberry sitting first row by sand pile

according to mapquest its 2 hrs to eaton for me if i leave at 8 pm it will be 10 pm when i get there is it worth coming if i leave then and get there around 10????????
cant leave without the gf she was to work till 8
jeremy