Mark Your Caledars NOW! Top Events 2010!!!

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
The bigger events for this year are listed below! Mark your calendars now for vacation time, scheduled trips, etc. Smaller NADM events will come later but these are the bigger ones we have scheduled!

June 5 - National Trails, Hebron, OH
Buckeye Diesel Blast
Drag Racing/Sled Pulling

June 26 - Muncie IN
Thunder In Muncie
(under new NADM management)
Drag Racing/Sled pulling

July 17 - Numidia Dragway, PA
NADM East Coast Nationals
Drag Racing/Sled Pulling

September 3/4 Salt Lake City/Ogden UT
Weekend on the Edge
Drag Racing/Sled Pulling

September 17-19 Indianapolis, IN
AirDog Invitational Sled Pull
State Fairgrounds
4x4 Jamboree

October 9 - Crandall TX, Dallas Raceway
Texas Diesel Roundup
Drag Racing/sled pulling

Many more to come but this will get things rolling! Sounds like a great year for diesel motorsports!

nice line up Ron although us southern boys have a long way to go to try and make any of those ! Hope this economy turns for the better next year !

Dont worry my southern points champion, we are working on a south series in a couple of locations - these are just bigger national events!

Mark your calendars! Your wife and daughter like to travel, lol!

Thanks for the support!

:hehe:

Yes they do like to travel but, I think I've got a little chicken about driving my truck to races that far away without a trailer.

We'll see.... it will be a whole different truck on the track this next season

Thanks for getting these posted. Think we can make the On the Edge event for sure.

thanks Gene I'll be at Numidia again this year hopefully not swapping turbos in the hotel parking lot again this year.

Looks like a lot of big events up near OH...gotta make sure the 1/2 ton is ready to go:D

Looks good so far!!
Chris

I will bring some more "Juice" with me again this year. Gene can we get it worked out ahead of time this year to camp out at the track on friday night?

Ron,
Looks like a good line up, I am hoping to make a few of them this year. It would be cool if you could schedule in some drag racing for that Sept Indy event the fairgrounds aren't that far from the track.

That entire event has been canceled for 2010!

Thunder in Muncie took it's place!

WOW!!! That stinks. I liked that event. Not many fans came out though like I thought there would have been. Just enough to fill the stands. So much for that good event in IL.

Last edited:
I will bring some more "Juice" with me again this year. Gene can we get it worked out ahead of time this year to camp out at the track on friday night?

At this point, I would say no you cant camp out Friday night. Especially, do not show up Thursday night and expect to hang out for 2 days.Try the campground a mile down the road.

This way when the track owner changes his mind the night before, it will be the right way.

It makes it difficult when they run gassers Friday night.

At this point, I would say no you cant camp out Friday night. Especially, do not show up Thursday night and expect to hang out for 2 days.Try the campground a mile down the road.

This way when the track owner changes his mind the night before, it will be the right way.

It makes it difficult when they run gassers Friday night.

that's fine at least we can plan ahead for this year instead of getting told no camping at 8pm friday night after driving up there planning on setting the camper up at the track. thanks gene

Back