May 10th at The Buck

from memory..

No tugs, track was too hard. The trucks were just boring holes, they were going to try something and bring them back at the end.. but decided to just call it off. It was late anyway, ended up finishing and leaving at 12:25 AM.

A lifted white Superduty won the show n' shine, best of show.

Drags.. I couldn't believe a 12 valve held up the flag and claimed victory there. But it was one of the "Team BD" Zimmies trucks that do normally have a strong showing at the drags there. For the short drag distance there.. it's hard to run against the machine gun shifting Torqshift 6.0s and Duramax/Allison trucks. The winner was a '97 club cab truck, runner up was a crew cab '06 Duramax with "LBZ" on the back of the bedsides. Semi-finalist was a '97 blue-white supercab OBS PSD truck with Western Star stacks.. Again, thumbs up to another old-schooler holding up the flag!!:rockwoot:

street pulls: Typical modern.. common rail dominance! But it was 2 Duramaxes in the top two. 1st place; a white '05 crewcab, 2nd was that maroon one from Kempton; '03 ext cab, shortbox truck with black rock crawlers and X-Terrains. 3rd place (I think).. was a white '06 MegaCab dually w/ dual pipes out the corners, G56.. and he brought his own cheering section!:hehe: Truck had a lot of timing rattle, but pulled strong and flexed its muscles by showing just how much the chassis can tweak and how the lines can change between the box and cab! I also remember the '99 red dually Dodge getting a decent run in the finals. He was pulling in memory of a late grandfather that had passed away. Pre-finals.. Pulling Princess pulled about 275', the announcers swore she had a different truck (since last year) due to not making it into the top 3 of the heat.

2.8 class: Duane Weaver with his Atlantic blue '06 Megacab G56 truck from Millmont, PA. Put about 20' on 2nd place! Ryan Shaffer also had a strong showing and mean sounding VP44 truck, but just didn't cut it in the "hope ya brung enough" department. TJ (GetBlown5.9) had what sounded to me as an electronics problem (failing redline box).. but they also thought there was an oil trail after his pull. Hope it's nothing major TJ.

Any errors, I apologize. This is all from memory. I don't sit in the stands with a clipboard and record everything:thankyou2:

I was there, good show.

Guess someone didn't like my truck though ?

They decided it looked better with a smashed headlights and grill!!!

If anyone knows about it, let me know... got partial plates, veh make/model and approx year. None of that can be run yet per the police since their system was down last night.

ahh yes...had a rough night but wasnt too bad. put it in 2nd instead of 4th.

no wheel speed, no boost, and bouncing off the rev limiter at 4100. thank god the motor isn't hurt and the oil well i dunno the deal it had the same blow by as normal but some guys said it was pouring out all the way down the track.

luckily didnt cost me any expensive parts, just a bad run.

FOR EVERYONE THAT WENT TO THE BUCK!!!

Could you supply me with pictures (photobucket/webshot links work) from the parking area????

I'm trying to track down the guy that took a hammer to my front clip!

FOR EVERYONE THAT WENT TO THE BUCK!!!

Could you supply me with pictures (photobucket/webshot links work) from the parking area????

I'm trying to track down the guy that took a hammer to my front clip!

what section up by the woods or down near the road?

from memory..

Any errors, I apologize. This is all from memory. I don't sit in the stands with a clipboard and record everything:thankyou2:

Wow, that's a serious summary. You sure you didn't take notes? :clap: :Cheer:

Maintain,

I hope you somehow find the guy that messed up your truck. Not cool...

My truck was up by the woods, but any pics would be helpful since I'm looking for the Dakota that could have been parked anywhere.....

Thanks all for the comments!

I also heard someone got their windsheild busted out and I'm waiting to hear back about what they found out from the police and will be using the photo's to look for their suspect too :)