May 3rd, 2008 Vegas Diesel Nationals #2

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
Put it on your schedule for next year. DHRA Vegas Diesel Nationals will be back, one day only until it fills out a little better. Thanks to everyone who attended this year!

The Southern California Powerstrokes would like to be a part of the event next year and we will bring more people

EMcBride said:
Put it on your schedule for next year. DHRA Vegas Diesel Nationals will be back, one day only until it fills out a little better. Thanks to everyone who attended this year!
Count us in, Eric. You guys worked hard on this, and we will be there to support you.

It was a great event, and I'm glad it will be back.

Already have the calendar marked.

Viva Las Vegas......I might have to see if the Wife wants to take a short vacation .

We can call it a Business meeting Phil LOL

Tom will be deployed during Vegas next year but we will get the truck there one way or another, even if Craig has to drive the truck. :)

Tommysgirl said:
Tom will be deployed during Vegas next year but we will get the truck there one way or another, even if Craig has to drive the truck. :)

Better get bigger rear bumper, Craig is hard on 'em!

:D

I also learned alot about how to tune a diesel with rev-gain. I found that my rev gain was too low. We raised it. What a differanceLOL

Glad you got that figured out John. Great to meet you man.

Curdog (me) and family will be there too! Along with the full cooler AGAIN! :Cheer: And I'll be pulling in 2008.
Someone PM with the secret drinking tavern Tim "forgot" to announce :hehe: It sure wasn't building 5 at Virgin river.

AMMO22 said:
Curdog (me) and family will be there too! Along with the full cooler AGAIN! :Cheer: And I'll be pulling in 2008.
Someone PM with the secret drinking tavern Tim "forgot" to announce :hehe: It sure wasn't building 5 at Virgin river.

Believe it or not, I think it was #5????

It was Johnny #5! LOL.
We'll be looking for you Mr. Gheen!

NOOOO!!! Don't say it was building #5, now thats depressing. I was on the top floor on the pool side. I was like a cat in the window, looking for a gathering near a diesel rig in the parking lot. I had coors light and bud light availible, make a note for next year everyone (and I will be at the DHRA event in Texas this year with the cooler too)!!

You guys are making plans for a year away. But that will be fun, this time I will get my dad to compete in Quick Diesel, Burnouts, and Dyno #2 only

Like my wonderful bride said, the truck will be there but with Craig as the pilot, and with some sled stops too.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

..............................you guys better watch it, Craig might break out the flute.......................:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: