MBRP Cool Duals installed

Jonas

Installed them Sunday. Absolutely no difference with the muffler gone, but damn they look good. Very nice kit.
JW

Once I get the truck washed I'll try and figure out how to post some.
JW

Duals... maybe we will have to work on a dual kit so you can experience true quality... J/K

No diff on the sound or power though... we have done quite a bit of testing on the new 6.7... I wish I had something to give it some sound for you.

Bling Bling?... We dont do bling... we do power without drone. We make things that work, if you just gotta have bling... we can hang a gold chain from the tailpipe

I see your taking this bling thing a little personal. I was referencing all the shiney stuff that's on your home page. Oh and by the way I prefer fuzzy dice and a 3" shag interior for my bling. No gold here. It does look like your people make very nice products. Not trying to cause waves
JW

No waves here...

Fuzzy dice? Dingle balls too?

No, we just get asked alot for shiney stainless exhaust systems... but, we dont do it. We try to come out with things that we can prove works. We use american steel, we still hand build our stuff in .... wait for it.... AMERICA......