Mega Cab longbed pics!

Ten_Bucks

WWDD-What Would Dex Do?
06_MEGA_LONGBED2.jpg

MEGA_CAB_LONG_BED.jpg

Scott

Sweet pics Scott!! It even has Rickson's on it already LOL I take it that is a custom conversion, not a factory unit :bang

Billysgoat said:
Sweet pics Scott!! It even has Rickson's on it already LOL I take it that is a custom conversion, not a factory unit :bang

Yeah, from what I read on the site where I found the pics, there's a dealership somewhere in Texas that offers a longbed conversion to the Mega Cab as a dealer installed option. The conversion is done by Central Texas Frame & Alignment. The guy to talk to about it is Kadell Suggs. He can be reached at 1(800)561-1605.

Scott

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Kadell and he says that it'll cost about $6,500.00 to do the longbed conversion on a Mega Cab. He also said that within the week, he'll have a website for his company up along with more info about the truck and the differences in length and wheelbase between it and a crewcab longbed Ford Superduty.

Scott

Last edited:
Very sick find scott....nice to see you out and about on the site :) post it up bro :D

Dom

TwiztedMetal said:
Very sick find scott....nice to see you out and about on the site :) post it up bro :D

Dom

Dom, thanks for telling me about this site when you did. I really appreciate it.

Scott

man 6500 bucks is way high to lenghten a frame 18 inches or so. heck the dually beds can be bought for under 1k from new trucks. i am pretty sure i need to get in the frame business. 4k maybe but 6500 is sticking it to the customer in my book. but it all comes down to what the customer thinks it's worth. heck i wouldn't pay 2500 to have one lenghtened, but that is just me. others may pay 10k and be happy. but that is the truck i desire the most right now.

Will some one please buy my kidney so I can buy one of these. Please...anyone!

I knew it wouldn't be long before a SRW Megacab longbed was gonna be built. Are there any more pics of that SEMA truck?

Scott

Last edited:
Wow that lifted one looks sweet. Not a big fan of paint jobs like that, but that thing is very cool!