Mega Cab parts/junk

Nope, sold the whole truck.
I do still have a pair, a Silver one and a Patriot blue one.

Mark.

Still have the following Mega Cab junk:

2008 bare 1 ton 4x4 frame, fire damage in the front of the frame, has the revised location short bed B&W turnover hitch in it, $300.

2008 bare Mega Cab, fire damage at the nose and front of the roof, $500.

2006 Mega Cab 2500 2wd rolling chassis, with loaded cab, fenders and front bumper, very clean, rust free Texas truck, decent interior, no bed, engine or transmission $3200.

I do have the engine from the above truck, it WAS rebuilt, with head studs and some other aftermarket pieces, spun a rod bearing, I'd toss it in with the roller for another $1500.

Mega Cab Dually bed, burgudy with black fenders, $550.

I also have a 4x4 quad cab 1 ton dually running gear, with a fairly decent 8 foot dually bed, that I was going to back half into another Mega Cab 4x4 frame I have to make a long bed Mega Cab frame, this rolling frame, with bed, is available for $1200.

Or make me an offer on the whole mess and come get it, so I don't have to move it to the new place. :cool:

Mark.

This is the more complete truck.
It's now missing the bed, rear bumper, transmission and both driver's side wheels have been swapped out.

attachment.php

Mark.

Mark do you have any 3rd gen longbox frames with good rails from the cab back?

Are you thinking of stretching a Mega to a long bed?
I don't have anything for spare long bed frames at the moment.

Mark.

Yes I'm toying with the idea. There's a blown up low mile one sitting in the weeds in the back that I want to play with.

I actually have most everything to do the conversion.
I have roller 4wd quad cab 3500 dually frame, with bed, an already bobbed Mega Cab 4wd front frame section and a couple of cabs, one of which is this loaded red one.

I even have a full automatic drive train.

I'd make someone a sweet deal on all of it.

Mark.

I'm looking for a driver's side Rear door for an 06 megacab. Let me know if you have one with no damage that you will let go of. Thanks

Before I make scrap of it, I'll take $8000 for the whole project.
I am NOT parting it out.

If anyone is seriously interested, call 402-780-5127 and I'll give you the rundown on the whole project and parts included.

The basics are:

Mostly complete 2006 Mega Cab 2500 2WD roller, less bed, engine, trans and rear bumper. Includes 99% of the interior and all critical interior parts for 2WD AUTOMATIC.

2006 4x4 Quad Cab 3500 dually rolling frame, with axles, driveshafts and white dually bed. This was to be used for the rear axle and frame section and the 4x4 front end parts were to be used on the front frame section I have listed below.

An extra Red dually bed in very nice condition.

Stripped front frame stub from just behind the rear cab mounts forward, from a Mega Cab 4x4.

Mostly complete auto drivetrain, including a 48RE core, a 273D (electric shift) transfer case, a 5.9 or 6.7 (your choice) engine core, all wiring harnesses, ECM, TIPM, etc. from one truck (the Mega Cab roller above).

Also included is an OEM steel SRT hood (package deal only!), aftermarket headlights and quite a bit more.

Mark.

Back