merchant spring fling 2007 video

That's a killer video.......and I only had 10 minutes! I'll catch the rest later.

That looks like so much fun, I will definitely be there next year.

Those guys did a great job getting all that footage from those angles. Looked almost professional.

Blk350on20s said:
Thats awesome. Im in it a few times. Surprised me. LOL

luckily you didnt ruin the video nasty.:hehe:

Last edited:
Red Stroke said:
No Fords Dynoing??

I think the guys that put it together are Dmax guys, so they probably favored GM's a little more. Plus Merchant is a Dmax shop, so I imagine the turnout was weighted heavily in favor of the Dmax's, although I'm pretty sure they'd welcome anyone to attend. $.02

*off topic*
do they have a site? anyone have dates for the event this year?

IC-Smoke said:
*off topic*
do they have a site? anyone have dates for the event this year?

Yes he does, but it's just his store. I won't post the link in the open as I don't see Eric as a supporting vendor of this site....his *tentative* dates for this year is the weekend of June 14th.
:Cheer:

needs more editing the drag racing got boring after a while:bang the music choice was poor to say the least the music drowned out the trucks:doh: good thing the dodges showed up to show you all how to pull LOL where were the dmax pullers:cheer:

$.02 :blahblah1:

Cool video! long one!!

bum deal about Drobs truck!

Looks like a blast! I hope to make it this year!

Big Angry Yeah I know I was just ribbing them, they had me on there for some burnout ****ty's on the corner, but didn't throw my dyno on there

That's too bad redstroke because your truck is pretty bad a**. I went to the drag strip but I didn't see my turd in any of the vids either. Oh well.

Back