merchant spring fling 2007 video

My truck was on there. Sweet vid!

The white duramax with the American Flag on it won the truck pull. The fastest trucks at the track were duramax powered and the highest dyno #'s were all duramax.

6 in a row don't do ****! I realy like the cummins in the vid that falls apart on the pulling track. That says a lot.

Date has been set for June 14th. We are going to be signing contracts with NADM to host the sled pulling.

Official points event for the NADM and 11k purse for yankin a sled.

What is the weather like up there that time of year Eric?

Tim, last year, it was the weekend after and temps were in the high 70's low 80's all weekend long, 60's at night. Perfect weather for an event.

Niiiice..... Beats the hell out of 95+ here in Alabama

Timbeaux38 said:
Niiiice..... Beats the hell out of 95+ here in Alabama

Timmy, in my humble opinion, 30 degrees and snow and wind beats the hell out of 95+ in Alabama. Can't think of too many things that don't beat 95+. I turn into "Big Sweaty" once the temps rise above 80....:bang

Bobo said:
My truck was on there. Sweet vid!

The white duramax with the American Flag on it won the truck pull. The fastest trucks at the track were duramax powered and the highest dyno #'s were all duramax.

6 in a row don't do ****! I realy like the cummins in the vid that falls apart on the pulling track. That says a lot.
:umno: :umno:

LATITUDE said:
needs more editing the drag racing got boring after a while:bang the music choice was poor to say the least the music drowned out the trucks:doh: good thing the dodges showed up to show you all how to pull LOL where were the dmax pullers:cheer:

$.02 :blahblah1:

The duramaxes won both classes........... Thats where they were.
I know Midwest Diesel won the hanging weight class, and I think trailerpropops ? won the other.
:woohoo:

hdd-max said:
The duramaxes won both classes........... Thats where they were.
I know Midwest Diesel won the hanging weight class, and I think trailerpropops ? won the other.
:woohoo:

Yes trailer won the other and Nodmax got second place in his LLY Dmax.

Pretty good vid even though it was a little D-max heavy. Maybe I can make it to Merchants one of these days.

I cant imagine why it had a good Duramax turnout.........nope not a clue....:what:

Back