MI: 2001 Dodge 2500 twin turbo std cab 4x4

Ive got mostly low ball kids and spam from cl but it gets lots of exposure. The last truck i sold was bought from someone who saw it on cl. Don't bother with auto trader, I didn't get a single bite on there.

Exposure lol
u3ahe9u5.jpg

I'm shock they didn't try and throw in there Obama food stamps to. Nice truck good luck with the sale.

lol drop in a bucket to the price of somewhat loaded car. I know I would get less if I went someplace else but small town, two stop lights and one car dealer.

17,500 in the auto-rv next week

Very nice truck, however to get the kind of money your asking you have to find the right buyer. That can sometimes take time. If you want to maximize your money, put it as back to stock as you can(pull the twins, the monster pump, injectors). I think the tires/wheels on there will help the sale, as it will catch attention and looks great. I am guessing you know this all already, just sometimes helps to hear it from someone else.

FYI in fall of 2011 I sold a 2001.5 HO quad cab 4x4 SLT. One owner, very clean, only rust on it was in the door seams, under 55K miles, got $17.5K for it. Took me 3 months to sell it for that, several offers for $15K, but I felt it was worth more.

thanks!
Im not turning another wrench on this thing. Only thing Im turning is the key! my time invested to find stock parts and put it back to stock would be worth the 2 grand loss.

Beautiful truck! I was just wondering what you used to lower the truck? And how is the ride compared to stock?

17K takes it home. Id rather it go to someone that knows how to take care of it other than some idiot flipping the mirrors up and smoking everyone out.