Midsouth Diesel Pullers date change for Covington,Tn.

bluextc

Midsouth Diesel Pullers May 29 date has been cancelled by the arena board of directors and they apologize for any inconvience it may have caused us or anyone else.
We are looking for feedback on June 5 being a good date for everyone. That is the following weekend. Please let us know if that is good so we can try and get it setup. Thanks everyone : Eddie

Midsouth Diesel Pullers May 29 date has been cancelled by the arena board of directors and they apologize for any inconvience it may have caused us or anyone else.
We are looking for feedback on June 5 being a good date for everyone. That is the following weekend. Please let us know if that is good so we can try and get it setup. Thanks everyone : Eddie

move it up to this weekend!! lol closest pull we can find is six hours away for this weekend so i guess we gotta sit this one out

I got a call today that said June 5 was a go for Covington,Tn. So everyone is invited to come pull.

have yall got the truck runnin better than the first pull in covington?

yea only thing wrong down there last time it got hot without water pump on it popped the cap on the rad when it did shot water straight in the charger killed the truck.... whoops.... got some new sticks in it since then and water pump now we shout be ready to roll we pulled in poplar bluff two weekends ago.... did good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_hLbxpp50k

Rules for this Pull?

Gas Class

All gas powered vehicles. At this time this will include 2WD, 4WD, and Modified.

Class 1
(Stock Class)

Maximum of one programmer. Exhaust and air intake permitted. Weight maximum of 8500 lbs. No suspension bars (ex. Track bars, Latter bars, caltracs, etc). Factory drive train.

Class 2

Fuel enhancements allowed with single stock turbo. Weight maximum of 8500 lbs.

Class 3

Fuel enhancements allowed with single modified and twin turbo setup. Hhanging weights allowed. Weight maximum of 8000 lbs.

Class 4

Open modified. Anything goes. Weight maximum of 8000 lbs. Cut tires, hanging weights, etc., allowed. Nitro, propane, and water permitted in this class only.

Mid-South Diesel Pullers

few more detailed rules on there website

yea only thing wrong down there last time it got hot without water pump on it popped the cap on the rad when it did shot water straight in the charger killed the truck.... whoops.... got some new sticks in it since then and water pump now we shout be ready to roll we pulled in poplar bluff two weekends ago.... did good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_hLbxpp50k

dang man i dont think i will have a chance on the track against u guys this time lol look great::hehe::hehe:

dang man i dont think i will have a chance on the track against u guys this time lol look great::hehe::hehe:

haha who knows..... jus ready to get back down there.... guess we goin go cape gerardo, mo this comin weekend... ken tenn show, we had couple of good truck showed up in trenton but rained us out hope them same boys come up there

All those that survive the holiday weekend get ready and show up in Covington next weekend and pull.

All those that survive the holiday weekend get ready and show up in Covington next weekend and pull.

we made it though sat night in one piece truck is still loaded wish it was sat already

jus wonderin in case nobody has seen it the august edition of diesel world is already out or whatever and has the artical in it from last show in covington

well you made it through the weekend, how did it do and is it holding up to your expectations. Its cool looking and I hope its doing good for you. See ya saturday.

we made it though sat night in one piece truck is still loaded wish it was sat already

jus wonderin in case nobody has seen it the august edition of diesel world is already out or whatever and has the artical in it from last show in covington

i know i heard i was in there with my dorky rims lol cant wait to get home and see the real thing

well you made it through the weekend, how did it do and is it holding up to your expectations. Its cool looking and I hope its doing good for you. See ya saturday.

yea we made it... wasnt but three trucks up there we won.... not sayin much though lol one truck was a 2wd other truck we usually pull with track was hookin so hard it wouldnt stay on top of the charger.... we pulled 289 truck is doin good so far we'll see some more this weekend

Everybody get the new Diesel World magazine and look at the story about MSDP in it. Great story and great pictures of the trucks.

If we did'nt have bad luck we would'nt have any. The pull in covington has been cancelled because of rain. they have recieved over 2 inches of rain there today and I was told there was no way to get the track ready or the parking area useable so they are cancelling this weekend. Sorry everyone.
Eddie

Everybody get the new Diesel World magazine and look at the story about MSDP in it. Great story and great pictures of the trucks.

Glad you guys liked the article!:woohoo:

Sorry about the cancellation this weekend! The weather is killing us... I have been trying to shoot a feature truck for the last couple weeks and the weather isn't good for it for more than a day or two...:nail:

BTW... The pics will be much better if you have the event in DAYLIGHT hours!!!! Try to schedule one of the pulls that are close to me in Chattanooga in daylight hours and maybe I can get there and cover another one for you! Heck see if Bean's can have one on their property?!?!?! Get together with them and bring pulling closer to home (for me) and you'll get more coverage, and maybe more trucks too!!!$.02