Midsouth Diesel Pullers date change for Covington,Tn.

Glad you guys liked the article!:woohoo:

Sorry about the cancellation this weekend! The weather is killing us... I have been trying to shoot a feature truck for the last couple weeks and the weather isn't good for it for more than a day or two...:nail:

BTW... The pics will be much better if you have the event in DAYLIGHT hours!!!! Try to schedule one of the pulls that are close to me in Chattanooga in daylight hours and maybe I can get there and cover another one for you! Heck see if Bean's can have one on their property?!?!?! Get together with them and bring pulling closer to home (for me) and you'll get more coverage, and maybe more trucks too!!!$.02

thats why i got lynnville scheduled with a dyno as well

Well this sucks that the pull is canceled and i cant find another one close to me tonight.

Last edited:
wats up with midsouth's website..... jus tryin to see when next pull was or wat was goin on

They dont really seem to keep up the website or the results. But that last pull in covington wont be rescheduled. The next one is the 24th in Pontotoc,MS. U would think since we paid a $50 membership fee the least they could do is keep up the website to keep us informed.

Justin,

We keep the schedule and the results up to date as much as possible. I know that I have posted a link to the shutterfly website where pictures are now located. Most of us who are the staff members definately work one full time job and then there are some of us who work 2. If you have some spare time that you are willing to donate to make sure that the website contains the information that you are looking for, we would love for you to help, just let us know if that is possible.

Thanks!
April

Justin,

We keep the schedule and the results up to date as much as possible. I know that I have posted a link to the shutterfly website where pictures are now located. Most of us who are the staff members definately work one full time job and then there are some of us who work 2. If you have some spare time that you are willing to donate to make sure that the website contains the information that you are looking for, we would love for you to help, just let us know if that is possible.

Thanks!
April

Its not really me that im concerned with getting the info its people like jones95runner who dont live in this area and dont get info through the grapevine like me. We need people from outside of our area to be informed so that the sport can grow. I try to answer every question that I can on these forums to keep people updated if yall wanna give me access to update the website then i dont mind doing that.

Your Welcome!