Mike and NADP goin racin....

Goinracin

So i hear a rumor that mike and the boys from NADP might be goin to Portland? Anyone hear for sure... love following these guys!! Always fun to see what they are up to this year....LOL

I'm not sure when there bringing her out. I know when she does make an appearance she'll be ready to run. I'm sure they've been watching guys getting quicker and quicker during our winter season and are feeling the itch to let her loose. Good luck to the Drever family and NADP on there up coming season. And good luck to everyone that goes out and has a great time. See ya at the track.

I talked to Barry and if they get some parts to finish new upgrades they are going to try to make it to Portland. They are making sure they have everything to be legal to run in the 9's. I agree i would love to see what that truck can due with some good old sea level air.

It would be a good time for Mike to do his NHRA licensing too. If anyone is planning to do that at this event, let me know in advance and I'll try to round up another licensed driver to observe (it takes two of them).

Rob - are you coming over for this race?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

It would be good to see Mike and Barry down this way. Hope they can get things together. And I hope the weather is good enough for them to make the trip all they way down there.

Back