Mikey 682 on fuel

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Thought someone would have beat me to it, but BIGRPOWAH made 682 on fuel in his 6.4L today. Congrats man. :rockwoot:

thanks guys. im really happy..almost happy enough to pull the bottle off... not. now that it made a # on the modified stock turbo's im gonna try some pretty large precision twins built by elite. then maybe the bottle will be gone forever.

fuel_only.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Shiny Tiger, I still miss the old truck, but that green thing runs really good!!!:rockwoot:

Congrats Shiny Tiger, I still miss the old truck, but that green thing runs really good!!!:rockwoot:

couldnt have done it without you guys. thanks for everything gary , jeremy, chris, and chris's brother. drive safe!

Congrats man, you should put a big single on that thing and turn it into a sled puller:hehe:

Congrats man, you should put a big single on that thing and turn it into a sled puller:hehe:

cole- you know i make a terrible sled puller!! single...lol why not go pull work stock with 700 ?? the turbo's are still stock...for the most part. :hehe:

Congrats Mike. Thanks for getting us to come down with the dyno. It was nice to see decent numbers from daily driver fords to shut those dodge guys mouths that I hang with a little. You got one of those 6.7's we saw on order yet?

Congrats Mike. Thanks for getting us to come down with the dyno. It was nice to see decent numbers from daily driver fords to shut those dodge guys mouths that I hang with a little. You got one of those 6.7's we saw on order yet?

geez...the price is gonna have to come down a bit, but i sure like the interior!!

Back