Mild Build Questions/Suggestions

Maybe that is why I see/hear so many fail.

Our Aeromotive is a stand alone, like the factory.

Good to know Chris. Thanks

Andy, do you guys have a fuel filter/water sepertor setup between the tank and the pump then, kinda how elite has the daul setup. I wonder if i ever the fuelab pump take a dump if an aeromotive A1000 pump will work with still using the low pressure FASS feeding it. Cause this way i can use the filter and water seperator on the FASS still.

I would put money on the FASS pump failing before anything else does...thats just my opinion though...

I have used an Aeromotive Marine grade pump for over 2 years without a single issue at all. I use a DAHL 200 with a 2 micron filter element before the pump, and a Aeromotive filter attached to the pump discharge...it's the cat's a$s man.

I would put money on the FASS pump failing before anything else does...thats just my opinion though...

I have used an Aeromotive Marine grade pump for over 2 years without a single issue at all. I use a DAHL 200 with a 2 micron filter element before the pump, and a Aeromotive filter attached to the pump discharge...it's the cat's a$s man.

what have you put for miles on your truck, 100 in the last two years:bang

Ivan has had bad luck with FASS, however there are some of us that have had good luck with there pumps

We have a water absorbing 10 micron element in our system. The next generation of stage III kits will have a unique water separator.

what have you put for miles on your truck, 100 in the last two years:bang

Ivan has had bad luck with FASS, however there are some of us that have had good luck with there pumps

Yip...everything is brand new...:hehe:

After the third electric motor...I called it quites on the FASS, and sold it with the new forth electric motor.