Mini confirms it is considering a diesel for U.S. market

The VW's would have some competition! I hope they say yes and Epa doesn't keep them out.

The VW's would have some competition! I hope they say yes and Epa doesn't keep them out.

I hear ya.

I drove a new 09 Jetta TDI Saturday just for the helluva it but I can't see myself going down that road again. LOL

Wow, that would be great if they actually released it.

I hear ya.

I drove a new 09 Jetta TDI Saturday just for the helluva it but I can't see myself going down that road again. LOL

But you know how much fun that was running 150mph and still getting 35 mpg and the smoke just rolling out behind you!:st:

But you know how much fun that was running 150mph and still getting 35 mpg and the smoke just rolling out behind you!:st:

143 in the Passat was a trip. LOL

We have a huge front parking lot at work where we let the used car dealer down the street load and unload his goose neck when he comes from the auction. For 2 months a very good rich customer of his has left his later 90's low mile black 300 series Mercedes diesel out there near the right of way and I'm really beginning to believe its an omen.LOL

He said that same guy has an identical Mercedes diesel that he bought at the same time for his wife with even lower miles on it because she wont drive it because it has cloth interior.

If my 07 p/u was worth selling I'd buy one of 'em in a second.:st: :drive:

Good motor's, and guess what? Dennis even makes a tuner for them :D

Buy it Andy, you know you want to!

Now you know Wendy would just LOVE to cruise around in a Merc! :poke:

Now you know Wendy would just LOVE to cruise around in a Merc! :poke:

She's too smart. She'll see this for what it would be and remind me of that fading Passat oil stain on the driveway and its thrashed OEM TC I still have in a box in the garage (it's to heavy to mount on the wall of shame). LOL

Back